Supercorp - Saved

"Mom! Mom, what's happening?!"

Kara took your hand, squeezing it as she smiled at you.

"It's okay. Everything is going to be okay."

The two of you were currently hooked up to one of Lena's machines that she had created in less than a day after you and Kara had started fading in and out of reality. She was baffled about what was happening to her family and felt helpless that she couldn't find a solution to what was happening.

"I'm scared, moms."

Lena and Kara looked to you, finding that your reappearance were taking longer. It was just a matter of time before they both lost you.

"We'll figure something out. We always do."

You wanted to believe your mum but it was difficult. You could see the fear in her eyes that she tried to hide from you and mom.

X

You're mean to be sleeping when a portal opens beside you. A woman that looks a lot like you but not quite, comes out.

"You need to go back and stop our mum from killing our other mom."

You're both startled by her appearance and what she said.

"Come on! You don't have enough time. We're within hours before we fade out of reality."

"I...I don't know what you want me to do. Mum kills mom? What's going on?"

The other you does the same expression when you're annoyed. It was eerie how alike the two of you were.

"The disagreement they had all those years ago is not being resolved the way it's supposed to. Someone is messing with them and if you don't go back. She'll kill mom thus we're never born. You need to go now!"

She thrusts some kind of recorder into your hand as she opens another portal.

"Play this when you find her. This will explain everything to her."

You don't get a chance to ask her anything as she pushes you inside.

X

You find yourself in the middle of the old National City. You say old because a lot of the buildings you're currently looking at are no longer in existence. That and L-Corp still had the old logo. You were curious about the past, wanting to go to the infamous Nonan's that your mothers always talked about but you remembered the dire warning your alternative self told you.

You manage to arrive at L-Corp in a record of time. Like usual, you stand in line for the security checkpoint.

"You don't belong here. Get out."

The man takes your hand and starts dragging you out of the building.

"Let go of me! I need to go see Lena!"