Kristen Stewart - Stunts

"Lets go, I have a surprise for you

"Lets go, I have a surprise for you."

Kristen tells you after throwing you a pillow at your face. You just flick her off and turn to the other side of your bed so she wouldn't bother you anymore.

"Quit being a lazy ass. Now get up. If you get up in the next minute then I'm not going to take you on set."

That seems to wake you up as you quickly sit up to look at her.

"You're messing with me. Are you seriously taking me on set? I thought it was a closed set."

"Yeah, well I got special permission, saying that you were a martial arts expert and they wanted you to come in to help the other actors practice."

"But why me?"

"Are you seriously asking why you? I'm one of the stars of the movie, they usually do what I ask if it's reasonable enough. Now come on. They are waiting for us."

Kristen leaves your room to let you get changed. You weren't sure how to dress up to go on set so you just put some sweatpants and a tank top to be able to comfortably practice on set.

X

"This is so fucking cool."

You tell Kristen as she leads you around the set, introducing you to some of the cast and crew.

"Yeah, wait until you see the stunts we're practicing for the movie. I get to jump out of a fucking helicopter."

"No way! I need to see that."

"And you will, now come on. We'll practice first and then we get ready to shoot some scenes."

Kristen leads you to the room where there's a group of people choreographing a fight and you're buzzing with excitement at the thought of being able to be part of the crew. You take a seat to memorize it in hopes that you could also help out.

"(y/n)? Right? We heard you're an expert at this so why don't you come up here and help me out with the fight. We'll break out into groups after."

You nod, feeling a little nervous to suddenly be in the spot in front of quite a few famous people. Kristen gives you a thumbs up and a smile and it's enough to boost your confidence to perform the fight that he had shown the group a couple of minutes ago.

"You're really good. We could use someone like you. How about we break off in groups and you can help me with one for the fight scene."

You had managed to memorize the entirety of the fight so it was easy for you to perform it. His complement made it easier to be comfortable with yourself to teach the rest on how to perform it.

"That's be great."

He divides the room and groups into two so you take one half and he takes the other.

"Your sister was right, you are really good at this. Maybe you could help me practice. My partner isn't here today and I can't miss out on a day of practice."

You almost choked with the water you were drinking when Ella ended up coming to ask you for help. You had completely forgotten that you favorite actress was in the movie and only remembered now when you weren't nervous about fighting in front of everyone.

"Y...yeah. Sure.'

You follow her to an empty spot in the mat and start practice the choreographed danced. The two of you finish it perfectly and quite quickly but neither of you stop fighting, simply just following the other's move to block and attack the other one. The two of you don't stop until there's a slow clap heard in the background.

"That. was. amazing. The two of you really worked well with each other and (y/n), you apparently have a talent for making these fights look as realistic as possible."

"Oh, it was as much effort from me as it was from Ella. She's incredibly talented."

"You're incredibly talented as well, (y/n). Don't sell yourself short."

"Well it doesn't matter. I'd like for you to join my crew as a stunt and fight coordinator."

You looked at her as if she was going to break out in a laugh but it never came.

"Are you serious?"

"As serious as I'll ever be. What do you say?"

"I'd have to ask..."

"She'll take it."

Kristen answers for you before you finish what you were going to tell the director.

"Excellent! We'll finalize the papers today and then you can report tomorrow."

She leaves the room with the majority of cast and crew, leaving you alone with your sister and Ella.

"Can you believe that I get to work with you?"

"I definitely can."

You look at her suspiciously, not believing that this had been an accident.

"You planned this, didn't you."

Ella and Kristen look at each other and then to you. They both give you an innocent smile before they start to make their way out of the room.

"We have no idea what you're talking about."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any celebrity or character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Wynonna and Waverly Earp - Bullied Part 2

Katie McGrath - Shy

------------