Nora West Allen - Competition

Summary: She finally beats you 

Suggested by: a_lone_soul 

Both you and your sister would always have competitions for everything. Soccer, basketball, track and field, swimming, just about anything that was considered a sport. 

You loved it considering that you would always win. Nora would always get a little salty about always losing but she ended up being a good spot about it. Saying that one day, she would beat you and you would never see it coming. 

Years later, after countless of competitions, Nora had finally beat you in just about everything. 

"What the hell, Nora? How did you manage to beat me? I just beat you a week ago."

Nora shrugged and looked around to make sure that no one was looking. 

"You know how I disappeared and hadn't spoken to mom for almost a week."

You nod slowly. How could you forget? Your mom was still upset about the whole thing and still had no idea what she had done.

"Yeah. Are you ever going to tell me why you refuse to talk to her? She's our mom."

"She kept things from us."

"It's mom. She would never. She's the one always telling us about how we should always talk about everything with each other and to never keep secrets."

"Well.."

She sped off to some random place, returning a couple of seconds later.

"What. the. fuck?"

"Yeah, she kept from us that our father was the Flash."

"Why would she keep something like that?"

"I'm not sure but the worst part was that I ended up finding out about my powers by accident. Had I never discovered them, then who knows when she would have told us about dad."

You sighed, running your fingers through you hair.

"She had her reasons, Nora. We can't be so quick to judge over what she had done."

"She kept this huge thing from us, (y/n)! How could you be so calm about everything."

"Because I believe she had a reasonable explanation, lets go talk to her. It would be better than to get ahead of ourselves."

She wanted to tell you so much but eventually nodded. You had always been the reasonable out of the two of you.

"Fine. Lets go."

X

You hadn't even closed the door when you heard Nora rush to your mom to accuse her about being a liar.

"Nora! I told you to let her explain."

"She lied to us. She was being a hypocrite the whole time. Why should I let her?"

"Please. Just for me."

"Fine."

Your mom motions the two of you to sit so she could explained what had happened before she had the two of you. 

Nora was in tears as Iris finish explaining everything. 

"I'm so sorry. I wanted to tell you both but I felt it was better to keep it from you. I realized what a big mistake it was and I'm sorry."

The two of you stood up and walked over to her, hugging her as all of you let out your tears.

"We love you mom."

The two of you said in unison. 

X

After revealing who your father was, Iris had destroyed the chip that had prevented your from using your powers. You took complete advantage over the fact that your powers matched Nora's and beat her again the very next week.

"Powers or no powers, I will always win!"

You were too busy doing your celebratory dance to notice she had move. 

"Alright. One more race, lets see who's the fastest at getting back home."

"Deal! Loser pays for the losers food."

Nora just smiles. 

"It's on. Ready?"

You nod as she begins the countdown. 

"3....2.....1...GO!"

You're about to take off, only to find yourself crashing down hard on the concrete.

"NORA!!!!!!"

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any celebrity or character.

Prompts I have to do

Gal Gadot

Cara Delevingne - Part 2

------------