Nicole Haught - Kicked Out Part 1

(Flashback)

(Flashback)

You knew something was wrong the minute you had opened your door. Nicole wasn't there to greet you like always nor could you hear the sound of your mother cooking. The only thing you could hear was the sound coming from your living room. You placed your things near your door and headed to the living room where you found your parents drinking what you assumed to be alcohol.

"Mom?"

As you called for her, she raised her head to meet your eyes. You could tell that she had been crying.

"What happened?"

She gives you a tearful smiles and opens her arms to invite you to a hug. Wanting to make your mom feel better, you gave her the hug she wanted. You were panicking, still trying to figure out what had happened.

"Dad?"

He ignored you, simply just continued on drinking his beer while you tried to get his attention.

"Let your dad rest, sweetheart. We've both had a long day today. I ordered you some pizza, it should still be warm."

"Mom, where's Nicole."

Her breath hitches at the sound of her name.

"Your sister moved out.."

"What no? She never mentioned moving out. We made plans to go see a movie tomorrow."

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. She had to leave today. They called her about a job offer that she's been wanting to take for a while. She wanted to tell you goodbye but couldn't really wait for you."

"I need to call her mom. At least just to ask her when she'll visit again."

"How about you go eat and then we can talk about calling her, okay?"

You knew that tone, she was dismissing you. She wasn't going to call Nicole.

"Okay, mom."

X

You spent most of your childhood wondering what happened to Nicole. She never reached out and you had no way of contacting her. As much as you wanted to hate her for leaving you so quickly, you couldn't. You wanted to blame her for how much your parents had changed but somehow you knew that it wasn't her fault. You begged your parents to tell you where she was or at least give you her number but they refused. Saying that Nicole had made her decisions and that her job was more important than her family.

It wasn't until you were caught in your bedroom, kissing another girl that you knew that they really didn't mean job when they talked about why Nicole had left.

"Did you talk to Nicole?! How did you manage to find her in Purgatory?! You know what, that doesn't matter. What matter is that you stop playing these games. You know that kissing girls is wrong and unholy. Girl are meant to be with boys, not other girls."

Your father yelled to you.

"It's alright, Robert. This was just a phase right? It won't happen again?"

"Mom, I.."

"It's just a phase right?! You don't want to disappoint us like Nicole disappointed us."

"I...I"

"You committed a sin, (y/n)!"

Your father tightly grips your arm and starts dragging you to the car.

"Father Martin will help you through this. I'm not losing another daughter. He'll help you see that it was wrong."

You kick and scream, hoping he lets go but nothing works until a neighbor comes out to see what's happening.

As you hear your parents tell him that they're helping you with your sinful acts, you run to your friends house. You weren't safe anymore. She offered to let you stay with her but you refused, saying that your parents were going to find you. You thanked her for the offered but simply just asked for some money to buy a ticket to where Nicole lived. Ryan, tried to reason with you about giving them time but you knew they weren't going to change. They kicked out Nicole for the same thing. In the end, they dropped you off at the bus station with some cash.

"I'm going to miss you, (y/n)."

"I'm going to miss you too, Ryan."

The two of you say your goodbyes and soon enough, you're on the road to Purgatory.

X

The town was quite small. The stores all looked empty and closed as you kept walking through the town. Honestly, you would think it was deserted if it wasn't for the occasional car that would pass by. Finally, you spotted an open bar. You took a seat and waited until the bartended turned her attention to you.

"Woah, you seem a little young to be here. Can I see some ID?"

"I uh, don't have one. I just came here to ask for some information."

There was something about you that seemed familiar to Waverly. She just couldn't place it.

"Well how can I help you?"

"I'm looking for a Nicole Haught. I don't have much to go on, other than the fact that she might've moved here a couple of years ago."

As soon as you said her girlfriend's name, Waverly knew who you were.

"Holy sh... you're Nicole's sister!"

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any celebrity or character.

Nicole Haught - Kicked Out Part 2

Nicole Haught - Kicked Out Part 3

------------