Katie McGrath - Shy Part 1

"(y/n), sweetheart

"(y/n), sweetheart. Take deep breaths. You'll be fine. The rest of the cast is excited to meet you since they learned that you were going to come visit."

You focus on Katie while trying to control your breathing, once you're able to breathe normally, you continue talking to her.

"What if they think that I'm annoying. Let me just go home. I'll take the car and come pick you up when you're done."

You grab Katie's keys from the table and make your way out of her trailer, only to be stopped by her standing in front of you.

"Nope. Mom, said that you still have your permit so you can't drive on your own. They'll love you, (y/n). You have nothing to worry about, now come on. Lets go meet Melissa and Chyler."

Katie takes the keys away from you, making you pout. She just laughs and heads out of the trailer with you in tow.

"We're shooting one of my favorites scenes of the season. I mean it's only the beginning but stills, it's one of my favorites ones that I've read."

"What is it about?"

"Oh, you're going to have to wait and see."

You follow her along to the set, saying hi to everyone that Katie introduces you.

"Come on, lets go meet them before we start shooting anything since it gets hectic after."

Katie continues walking towards the food as she knew that's where she would find Melissa and Chyler.

"Guys, this is (y/n)."

"Uh, Katie?"

Katie turns around when she doesn't hear you respond.

"Did she just seriously leave me alone?"

Katie groans loudly and looks around the set, wondering where you had gone.

"Can you guys help me find her? I'm sure the director can wait a few minutes before we shoot the scene."

"Sure, we'd love to help. You take the trailers, I'll go to the back of the sets and Chyler can look around the set."

The three of them split off in search of you. Katie calls out for you name and searches through every single trailer, asking any of the cast and crew that she stumbled upon to ask for you but no one sees you. Melissa and Chyler aren't having any luck either so the three of them meet back at the set.

"Guess, we'll just have to search for her after."

"Don't worry Katie. She has to be here. Just let security know to keep an eye out for her."

Katie nods and lets them know about you before she gets back to the set to film her scenes.

X

The scenes are finally finished after an hour and Katie, Melissa and Chyler resume their search for you. They all head to the cafeteria when they head that they had seen you eat with Nicole, Andrea and Azie.

"So she was getting ready for...."

"(y/n)! I was looking everywhere for you."

Katie rushes over to hug you, sighing in relief that she hadn't lost you.

"I'm sorry. I panicked and ended up bumping into them."

"Oh, I didn't know you guys were going to be on set today."

"We weren't but we wanted to come and invite you for dinner when we stumbled into her. Imagine our surprise when we realize its your little sister that you didn't introduce us to her. She's hilarious as hell. Why have you been hiding her from us?"

"I wasn't. I was actually introducing her to Melissa and Chyler when she just ran off."

"Uh. I'm right here."

"Yeah, yeah. So anyways this is (y/n), my little sister."

Katie tells Melissa and Chyler.

"Nice to finally meet you, (y/n). You. managed to give Katie quite a scare. Had us running around the set to look for you."

You look to Katie, feeling bad that you had just left her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't meant to just run but I got a little intimated."

"By Melissa and Chyler, they're the sweetest."

"I'm intimated by everyone. The only reason why I didn't run away from Nicole, Azie and Andrea was because I got cornered. They found me while I was making a plate for myself."

They all laugh at that, making you feel a little bit better that Katie, Melissa and Chyler weren't mad.

"So anyways, what were you guys talking about."

"Uh, I have to go back to your trailer. Forgot that I had to turn in an assignment today."

You run off before Katie has a chance to stop you.

"What was that all about?"

Katie asks the three of them.

"Mmm. She was just telling us some of your embarrassing stories.'

Katie's eyes widens and she runs after you. Wanting to get you back.

"(y/n), come back here!"

"We're definitely all having dinner with the two of them. They're hilarious."

Melissa and Chyler take a seat with them.

"Well don't be rude, tell us some of the stories that (y/n) said to you.