Chapter Thirty-Nine

Start from the beginning

Logan was utterly confused as to why a damn dress was bothering him so much. It's just a piece of clothing. But now that he wore a dress, the clothing he's wearing feels uncomfortable. Why does he prefer a dress over his normal attire?

Logan sighed, he knew he was going back for it, that's for sure.
.
.
.
.
The group walked into the cafe, looking at how nice amd cute it looked.

The chairs and tables were made of a dark wood with designs carved into them, the cafe's theme seemed to be fall.

Patton walked up to the lady behind the counter, "One table for six, please."

The lady nodded, leading them to a big table, "I'll come back for drinks later." she said with a tired tone, a bored expression on her face.

The group all sat down, Roman sitting besides Remus and Virgil, Virgil besides Patton, Patton with Emily, and Emily with Logan, going back to Logan and Remus.

"Remy would've liked it here," Emily sighed, picking up her menu, "But a certain edgy teenager had to ruin it." she grumbled.

Virgil glared at her, "Not my fault he got all upset."

"It is exactly your fault," Roman rolled his eyes.

He made the mistake of leaning his back against the chair, immediately moving away with a hiss in pain, "Fuck-"

Remus seemed to be the only one who noticed, with Emily and Virgil bickering at one another, Patton trying to calm them down, and Logan was in his own world.

"You good?" Remus whispered, giving his twin a nudge.

"Uh, yeah, I'll be alright." Roman attempted to reassure, but now his back was really hurting and he wanted it to stop.

"Well, Roman's on my side," Virgil suddenly pulled Roman into a tight hug, "He loves me."

Roman immediately pushed him away, tearing up at the pain and gasping, "D-Don't touch my b-back.." he breathed out, looking down.

Virgil felt horrible and began to panic, "Ah, I'm so sorry! I forgot- I didn't mean-"

"It's fine," Roman took his hand, rubbing the palm, "I'll be fine, that just hurt a lot."

"Do we need to take it to go?" Patton asked, a kind smile on his face.

He shook his head, "No no, I'll make it."

Remus gave him a skeptical look, but remained quiet. He trusts Roman more than Janus, but Roman as been known to lie about his feelings. And Remus honestly can't tell if his brother can make it throughout this meal.

Roman didn't know if he could either. But strangely enough, he's gotten use to the back pain when not showing his wings for too long. He doubts that's healthy or good, but it helps in a way.

"Princey, are you sure?" Virgil squeezed his hand, "You look like you're about to throw up."

Roman was swaying slightly, sweating, and pale. He felt like he was about to pass out.

Logan finally blinked and looked around when he realized how quieter it gotten. As soon as he saw Roman, he stood up, "Get him to the bathroom!" he yelled, already going to help him up.

Remus beat him to it, grabbing his brother and dragging him to the bathroom, the others following. Thankfully, the place was empty besides the employees.

As soon as he was in the bathroom, Logan ordered him, "Let your wings out NOW."

Roman groaned, but forced his red wing the twitch into view, then went limp.

Logan took a deep breath, "You were on the verge of passing out and possibly dying."

"Dying?!" Remus screamed, hugging his brother tightly to his chest, "You dumbass! We could've gone home instead of here!"

"Mm.." Roman was tired, very tired. He wanted to sleep. But Remus pinched his arms when his eyes were beginning the close.

"You close your eyes, I'll.. I'll.." Remus glared dangerously at Logan, "Why the fuck didn't you say something sooner?!"

Logan scowled, "One; I am not his babysitter nor his guardian. Two; I was thinking about my own issues."

Patton bit his lip, so something was bothering him. But what?

"I advise we take him home, but he shouldn't hide his wing." Logan said gently.

Virgil started to take off his hoddie, having a grey t-shirt underneath, "He can wear this to hide it, it'll be bigger."

"But it has holes on the back like the rest of ours." Emily pointed out, trying to remain calm.

"Look, I'm not Janus who sometimes wears a fucking cape like some villain!" Virgil was freaking out, "It's the best I got!"

Roman weakly reached for it, Remus not daring to let go as he put it on, pressing his wing against him outside of the hoddie, "Remus.. can you.."

His brother caught on, going to the stump and shield it away from view, "Let's go, we didn't order anything, so we can just leave."

They all agreed, and headed out. Remus kept a firm grip on his twin, Virgil right at his side.

Roman was so tired. Why was he so tired? Would it be bad if he just.. shuts his eyes?

!!!STAY INSIDE, BE BORED AND SAFE INSTEAD OF DYING ALONE AND WEAR A FUCKING MASK!!!