Chapter 3

The door opened only to show...

Our favourite detective boy Naomasa! Holding a Bloody bandage, soaked with Izuku's actual blood.

Naomasa:Toshi, I'm sorry to have to tell you this but Izuku killed himself earlier today. However he left you all a letter if you wish to read it. Though I'll leave that part to you and your family.

Inko:(whisper) no....

Izumi: (crying, curled up in a ball) brother...

Bitch-Mig... oops sorry Toshinori: NOOOO!!!! (Allmight NO! Meme intensifies)

Naomasa: My condolences Toshi.

All three of them begin a family hug (3/4 of one anyway).

After 30 minutes of crying they decided to read the letter

Dear All might and Green Telek,
(I'll explain how he knows later)

Fuck you. The both of you ignored me every day since I was four years old, every time I would ask you something it would be "sorry we have to train Izumi" or "Izumi asked us to play with her". Anyway Speaking of your little princess, did you know what her and her group of 'future heroes' have done to me since that day. All six of them would beat me to near death or break multiple of my bones for the simple fact I couldn't control how I was born. So tell me how did you help me deal with that pain... Let me answer for you, you didn't. All because she could do no such wrongs, she's gonna be the no. 1 hero, right?
Well I'll never know now, cause tonight is the night I will die. And every time on the anniversary of my death I hope you are reminded of how shitty people you all are.

Goodbye forever, not your son Izuku Yagi.

(10 minutes prior, how Izuku set it up)

Izuku had one of the guild members create a clone of him (which displayed many of his previous injuries). This was actually just for reassurance as the main event was the letter, ah the letter, it would finally allow Izuku to vocalise the torment he has been through since he was four.
He already had this planned out. He would throw the 'body' in the river and from where he threw it he would tie the letter next to his school bag using a bloody bandage.
The plan was perfect it had his DNA on the bandage and if they looked further into it, In case of a suspected kidnapping, they would find his body in the river (there isn't really a current so it would still be able to be found even after a number of months)

It was a perfect way to make them feel at least 1/100 of his pain.

(Back to the Yagi's)

Inko, Toshinori and Izumi decides to go up to Izuku's room, to see if they can find any sort of objects to remember him by.

Inko:(opens the door to his room and is instantly hit with the smell of blood and medical supplies) How could we have not known... It's all my fault Toshi, if I had just tried even a little bit more my baby would still be here.

Izumi: No mum, it's not your fault, we all should have done more.

Toshinori: Izumi's right honey, we all did this.

(Meanwhile at the guild hall Izuku has just arrived, just to see the regular shenanigans A.K.A destruction)

Gray: The fuck did you say?!

Erza: Did you just ruin my cake? YOU WILL PAY WITH YOUR LIFE!

Izuku:*Wonder what happened this time*

Stella appears from the crowd and hugs the 'on fire cinnamon roll'

Stella:Izu's back! How'd it go, do they think your dead?