Let him go, be careful, and spontaneous love making

Andre's POV

"Andre!" My right hand man calls, sitting next to me.

"Yo man, come back."

"What the hell you talking about?"

"You look sad," he looks in my face "is it her?"

"Ain't you supposed to be counting drugs?" I ask. Irritated. "I mean Yes. She's on my mind, but her son is too. He's the kind of son that I would bope to have one day."

"Y'all, boss whipped!"

"Ain't nobody shit nigga, now shut yo ass up and count the money."

I roll my eyes.

Monique texts me that she's home. Good.

I get out of my chair to check on the navigation and placement teams.

"Oh, hey boss."

"Got anything yet about who took Danny?"

"Who?" He asks.

"Daniel."

"Oh Nah boss, the only thing we've got is that he's still out there somewhere."

I'm shaking my head. Everything's gonna be okay, Daniel. I'll find you.

As I'm about to leave, my phone rings.

"Hey Mr. Andre." It's Daniel. "I know you're looking for me. Hurry. I don't know where I am exactly but hurry. Tell mommy I love her!" Thr phone goes dead.

I hurry to get the number trackedand pretty soon we have a location. "Give me my glock,my knife, cigar, and my other shit."

All of us leave strapped up. I forgot to tell his mom! She'll be okay. I'll give her something if she acts up.

"We got it tracked boss!"

"Shhhhh! What the fuck you yelling for? Over there looking like a California Rainbow River Cricket!"

My boys laugh, but we'r all head out to the location.

I text Monique to check on her.

Me: hey are you okay?

My future wifey: no. I'm crashing yo shit cause you ain't brung me my damn child!

Me: I got something for that ass if you really doing what you said.

My future wifey: nigga bring my child home to us.

I have to reread the text, but thr word 'us' is there. It's definitely there.

Me: you right. See you later, sweet cakes.

My future wifey: don't call me that. I'm sweet, but I damn sure ain't no cake! Now bring my child to me.

Me: yeah right. Just be ready for me to fix that mind of yours when I get there. 😘😘

Monique's POV

I walk around the house. I've tried watching TV, walking, sleeping, and all, but nothing's helped ease my mind. I did eat some Cheesecake that was in the fridge.

Girl, that man is gonna kill you for eating his cheesecake. I smile to myself.

After some time of watching TV, I shower and go to sleep.
.... I wake to the sound of the door opening, but I don't move.

"She better have not destroyed my place."

"Or what?" Before I can catch them, they're out. Oops.