THE PLAN pt. 2

Monique's POV

Ashley calls me. "Get your talk up now! I'm on the way."

"Why?"

"Get dressed don't worry Monique. I'm almost there." I quickly brush my teeth and throw on a jogging suit.

I kiss Andre.

As ain as I part my lips from him, Ashley's knocking on the door. "Hey bestie! You look...."

"Hush." We'r get in the car to go God knows where.

Andre's POV

I felt her lips kiss mine. I am wide awake. She looked sexy to me when she left.

The plan is to keep her busy all morning and all day, get her hair and nails done, make sure she eats, and keeps busy without knowing what's going on.

Daniel and I are going to be clothes shopping for our tuxedos and shoes. Diamond is coming with us, so we could have her looking like mommy and daddy's princess.

We'll leave about 7. Good thing we're shopping at a completely different store than Monique.

David is coming, too. I know I just met him, but it'll make my wife happy that he's going to be apart of the wedding she doesn't know anything about.

Later on, we're going to the venue to decorate. I'm gonna have a DJ come the day of the wedding.

Monique's POV

Bestie, why are we at a dress store and Andre and I haven't set a date?"

"Sto you'd know what toy want when the day comes off course. Do you want to wait until the last minute?"

"No. You're absolutely right."

"Now get your tore up ass in the store and look at dresses. Find some and I'll be waiting for you to try them on."

"I love you bestie."

"I bet you do." We'r go in the store and right off, I see some dresses I like.