*9*

Xander:

Xander:

I looked down on my right not believing that this is my mate holding onto me. My wolf was over the moon and content of never letting her go. But I was more worried about her getting sick. It was a bit of a risk but I would rather take that risk.

For her...

I quickly got up and trotted behind a tree where I had my shorts and shifted. Fenrir was a bit disappointed but he as well cared more for her safety than anything else. I carefully picked her up making sure to be careful not to wake her. Almost instantly she laid her head on my chest. She was so small and beautiful almost too perfect.

I had to use her scent to find the pathway to her house. I was quite surprised to see how far she had gotten in the woods. She was lucky she didn't get hurt or run to any wild wolves or worse rouges.

The house was a very small and tiny cottage with flowers all around it. My wolf instantly just wanted me to take her home to our house instead. Wolves just want to protect and look after our mates. But I knew that we couldn't do that. She was human and nothing less she was very stubborn and fiery. It was hard enough just to get her to talk to us. It didn't help my wolf that the fact was that there was no one home which made me angry and curious to why someone would leave her alone. It is dangerous for her to be all alone anything could happen.

Now that I know she is alone and where she lives I will make sure to watch over her. I didn't care how stalkerish that made me seem. Her safety is all that matters to me. I walked in the corridor and suddenly stopped when she stirred. My breath hitched and I looked down praying to the moon goddess she was not going to wake up. Cause all hell would break loose if she did.

I placed her down on her small bed feeling a wash of sadness when I had to let her go. "Goodnight my little butterfly." Her lips twitched up into a small smile and her arms then automatically wrapped around her pillow.

I wish I was her pillow. I rolled my eyes and shut my wolf out and smiled once more at my perfect human mate.

Making my way back to the pack-house all I could think about was my little butterfly. I was happy my family and pack accepted her. Despite the fact she was human they were all excited to meet their new Luna.

"Well if it isn't for my favourite little Xandy-boo, I wonder where he was?" Ben mocked pretending to think. "Don't think too hard, we wouldn't want to destroy any more brain cells."

"So, do I need to ask where you were? Or is my assumptions right and my little best friend Xandy-boo was stalking his little mate?" My eyes narrowed and a warning growl escaped my throat. "I was not stalking," I grumbled making Ben throw his head back in laughter.

"Oh god, what has she done to you?" He cried. "she is making you into a love-obsessed stalker! What happened to the days that you didn't care about 'girls' or a 'mate'. I remember your words exactly. Girls are only good for one thing and that is for bed." I cursed under my breath and slapped the back of his head.