*21*

Up and then down

Up and then down... Sad and then happy. Her emotions almost change every minute. One second it seems like she is starting to like me and then the next she acts like all she wants to do is run away from me. My wolf is constantly anxious and always wanting to get her to like us. Which is setting us both on edge. The only thing that is remotely helping is the fact that she is going on a date with me.

"So where are you taking her." Ben asked in the middle of him punching the punching bag. "And please don't tell me you are taking her to your 'spot'." he asks, making me grimace at that thought. The spot is a placed i used to take girls to fuck them. However I wish I could now punch myself so i can make sure that 'spot' never existed in the first place. Besides, I think if I even tried to take Yara there she would tear me and the walls down.

"No Ben, and please never speak of that disgusting place again." I say before doing another deadlift. I could hear ben chuckling which i tried my best to ignore.

Annoying asshole

"Well what do you plan on doing then? Because you and I are both aware that you have never actually taken a girl out before. And Yara is human and most human girls have dreams for their first date." Grunting loudly I sighed with frustration because I know he is right.

I got her to agree to go on a date with me and I stupidly planned it for tomorrow night because I was too bloody anxious she would change her mind before the weekend comes. But if my wolf and I stand a chance with her, we have to show her just how much we care.

Dropping the weight, I almost leaped with joy when I thought of something for tomorrow night. "Jesus Xander! Your going to fucking kill me if you keep throwing weights around." Ben exclaims.

"That's ok benny boo at least he would have me." Josh says, pinching his cheeks.

"Fuck off."

"What?"

"I said fuck off!" Ben growled loudly at Josh. Any wise man would bow down but that is just not these boys.

"Do you kiss your mum with that mouth?" And with that Ben punched Josh causing him to be slammed into the wall behind him. Shaking my head I looked at the two with a serious stare.

"So Xander what is it like having a duman mate?" Connor asked, huffing and puffing before he slowed down the treadmill. "I hope you don't mind me asking."

I shook my head and looked at all of the boys, Sam looked at me as he was interested in the conversation as well. These boys are all my closest friends and will be my highest ranking men. It's my turn to take over as alpha. Ben will be my beta of course and Josh will be my delta, Connor and Sam will be the top guards.

"In all honesty it's harder than what I thought having a mate would be like. And I am often questioning if she even feels the bond at all." Josh and Ben then shook their heads. "Xander it doesn't take a werewolf to know rocket science to see she feels the bond. But in saying that it doesn't mean that she isn't trying to push the bond away." I nod my head