Christians Surprise Visitor

Christian
I have looked into what Ana wanted me to and I am appalled by what Mia, Kate and Leila did in high school. But what's worse it didn't end there. Apparently they continued to brutalize their victims after high school and into college.
Leila
I decided to use the elevator code I found in Mias room for Christians penthouse. One way or another that man is going to be mine. I have this planned out, I have waited and now is the time. He has been out with his brother drinking. So I get in the elevator and press the code and the penthouse. It takes me straight there. I can't wait to move in here with Christian once I have him. Getting pregnant will ensure a lifetime with him. Plus the money and his looks help everything. Nannies will be hired and boarding schools. I mean I really don't want a baby, but if it gets me him and his money I can cope with it.
Taylor
I know I heard that elevator ping, but no one got off of it. I head back to my quarters after telling Reynolds to watch the monitors closely because the empty elevator doesn't just arrive without a code.
Reynolds
I watch the monitors and especially the elevators and around mr Grey's bedroom and office. I notice sounds coming from the foyer and then see a figure slipping inside Grey's bedroom. I alert Taylor and head in that direction. A brunette is on top of mr Grey who is sound asleep or passed out from being drunk. I grab her off him and Taylor grabs her clothes and tells her to get dressed and now.
Taylor
I can't believe Grey drank so much he didn't wake up when she got on top of him. But then he is drunk. Then I see the needle, we call dr Grey and have her meet us at the ER. We have the cops arrest Leila Williams for BE, drugging and attempted sexual assault on mr Grey. Hopefully attempted murder as well.
Dr Grey
I can't believe this, Carrick and I head towards the ER after Taylor called us about Christian and what he found. He said Leila had somehow gotten into the penthouse and drugged a very drunk Christian and was about to have sex with his unconscious body.
Taylor
He was so out of it even for a drunk that I suspected he had been drugged. I spotted the needle on the bed. So he called 911 for an ambulance and police assistance.
Carrick
It was Leila Williams and there are no doubts about it was her?
Taylor
It was her and there are no doubts about it. We have video of her as they took her out. She was able to get the elevator code somehow and slipped inside and security saw her go inside your sons bedroom and alerted me and we were able to stop her from completing her sexual assault, but not the drugging. She could have only gotten the code from Mia somehow.
Grace
They were able to counteract the drugs and alcohol and he should be okay. But probably feel the after affects of it all. We need to have a long talk with Mia again. Her choice of friends could have killed our son. Plus they could have killed Miss Steele. She needs to get a job or something and limit her contact with Leila and Kate. I doubt or at least hope she didn't give her code to Leila so she could do whatever she was trying to do.
Taylor
I told Carrick that Leila was naked and on top of his son and that I suspect she was trying to have sex with him. Se was probably trying to become pregnant by him. Reynolds and I will be called as witnesses against her.the codes will be changed and motion detectors will be placed t prevent something like this again.
Later Leila called her parents to bail her out. When they found out what it was for they refused. She then called Mia for help. Mia in turn called her father to help get Mia out, because she had no idea what Leila had actually done.
Mia
Dad was mad and said did Leila actually tell me what she had done to be arrested? When he told me the truth I was angry and he told me he hoped that I would now cut off all ties with her and if Kate is like this as well then I should cut those ties. Mom told me this wasn't the first time Leila had tried something like this. She said she caught her and Kate naked and waiting for Christian and Elliott in their beds and she had made them leave. Now I know why mom didn't like having them at the house and Leila got the code off my phone.
Two days later Christian calls Ana. He explains why he missed his date with her.
Christian
I saw Ana's texts to me and I was too embarrassed to respond to her. Finally I call her and explain what happened and why I hadn't responded to her. She came over right away. She allowed me to vent without making any comments back. I told her I was going to have Leila prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. She agreed that I should. Leila parents aren't paying for an attorney and Leila had the nerve to try to get Mia to have dad defend her. When Mia found out why Leila was arrested she stopped answering her calls. She called and asked Kate if she had anything to do with Leilas actions. Kate said no and her parents were also asked to bail Leila out. Once they looked into the reason for her arrest they refused flatly and they told Kate to cut ties with Leila completely.
Ana
Wow that's something else, how is Mia dealing with all of this?
Christian
Well she apologized for what Leila had done to me. We had no idea mom had caught her and Kate naked in my and Elliotts beds waiting for us to come home from a club drunk. Mom just kicked them out and watched them like a hawk when they did come over.
Leila
Now I have no one to help me.
Jack Hyde
I found out from a friend that Grey had a surprise visit from a young woman and she was arrested and still in jail. I think a visit to her would be a good thing for me.