A Friend

Ana
Christian and I went to dinner after the long day we had and Hyde is behind bars. Elizabeth would be, but she made a deal. If she had came to me I would have helped her, but no she didn't know I would help her get rid of that parasite. I had my driver go home and Christian has his come pick us up. Jason Taylor is his driver. I laugh and say hi to Jason.
Christian
How do you know my driver?
Ana
I suspect you are my neighbor from across the street. Gail and Sophie met me first and Taylor helped with my security issues when my grandmother was alive due to my cousin Richard Garret.
Jason
If you recall I had to hire someone for the neighbors to make sure they were safe after the cousin sabotaged one of their cars.
Christian
I recall that but had no idea it was the same guy who tried to sell this company to me. Now I own seventy percent of this one. What else do you have that you would like to find a home for?
Ana
A home? Lol. Well there is this one manager who thinks because I a woman and 22 that I can't run the company are you interested?
It's a solar cell company.
Christian
I know the guy, he acts like he owns the company and has called me about investing in the company. I think an audit should be done and I will have someone look into his accounts if you like
Ana
I have done that and the audit is done. He definitely has his hands in the pie and is apparently a friend of Hyde's. I hired a CFO and Coo recently and they are the only ones who can make any payments on anything at all and have me to sign checks of a certain amount. Fred Peterson is now on the termination and arrest for embezzlement list.
Christian
Should I have a look at all the companies and see about placing them under the GEH et Lane brand? I can help you get them organized if you like and we can stop checks and balances so these things don't happen as easily.
Ana
I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a more experienced look at everything. Don't be greedy though. I do have some very talented employees and think they might be able to manage more than one of the companies and possibly all of them with the right people.
Christian
So what aren't you married or engaged, most ladies who look like you have someone.
Ana
I took care of my grandparents and then my grandmother. Along with that I managed the companies, the last year is when people thought they could get away with these things and they did, because of my inability to leave my grandmother in the care of a stranger. Richard would have came in while I was gone and robbed our grandmother blind.
Christian
I can see where that would be a problem. So without being there they used the computer to cover up any discrepancies.
Ana
Yep, but thieves make mistakes they forget the human factors and a disgruntled employee is one thing, but a lot of them says look further. And I did.
Christian
We should have dinner and chat about other things. Do you like to fly?
Ana
I have never flown, so I have no idea. I take it you like flying?
Christian
Yes I even fly myself. I have a license to fly my helicopter.
Ana
You own a helicopter and fly it. Wow how does that feel?
Christian
Wonderful, I love it. How about we make it a date soon? We fly someplace nice and have a good day of it?
Ana
Just give me a heads up.
Christian
Well time to take us home. I may visit you at some point, seeing you are so close to me. I love the way your windows are set up.
Ana
Me too and now they are bulletproof and can change to foggy so no one can see in. Jason helped us with that. He was great in getting us protected after the cars were sabotaged.
Christian
Wow I had no idea that happened. Jason just said he was helping a neighbor out with security.
Ana
Mine and my grandmothers security. Gail brought over cookies to apologize for all the horns beeping and moving trucks blocking the street. So thats how we met. But Richard Garret, my cousin is why we needed security. He and his girlfriend were calling asking for money, we thought it was his wife until she kicked him out. Shortly after his divorce she married his attorney. His girlfriend left him for some lady and married her, I hear she signed a prenup that if she cheats she gets only the clothing she's wearing. Lol. Oh wait that was your dad that wrote that up, I bet he has something drawn up for all of his kids as well.
Christian
Oh I am sure he does. I think we need to have another date sometime. So I will head back to my home. I lean in kiss her cheek and walk back home.
Ana
I am in deep here, I like him, but hope he likes me and it's not just business. I walk into what is a very lonely home now. I am sad thinking of all the memories in this home. My grandmother had all her.
Christian
I really enjoyed Ana's company and hope we can get to know each other better. I am sure Jason has a through background check on her already, because he is very protective of Gail and Sophie. I enjoyed watching her sitting there with her gun pointed at Hyde's groin area as she fired him. It was her idea to make him sweat and have one of the woman be his boss even for the short time she was. We watched as she put him in his place. We had the lady CPO take him down to emasculate him even further. I dial Ana.
Ana
Hello mr Grey long time no see or hear from lol.