Justice Served

Hyde
I can't believe I got a total of 20 years with no chance of parole after Leila testified that I was going to bail her out so we could get revenge on Christian Grey and Ana Steele. The trial dates were set and took six months to find us both guilty of all charges. Leila however found a way to go to a psychiatric facility instead of jail. In the six months apparently Christian and Ana got married.
Christian
After everything went down we watched the video clip and Mia and Kate were with Leila, but she edited it to make it look like they all shoved Ana down the stairs, but it turns out Leila was the only one shoving her the others tried to keep her from falling in the original videos. Mia is seeing a therapist and working. Kate is working at her fathers newspaper in the mail room. She is attending college as well. I finally convinced Ana to marry me. I got a surprise on our wedding night. It turns out she was a virgin. Not any more. Mom and dad were thrilled and Mia is getting her act together. Kate has been given a huge life lesson by her mother and father. Nothing worth having is easily gotten. Elliott is dating a construction worker, he met on a job site of a friends. She's five foot nothing and 90 pounds if that. She makes Ana look tall. I laughed when I saw my six foot four inch 200 pound brother walk in with what looked like a child until they got closer to me. Georgia Schmidt might look like a child, but she handles men like they are her minions to do with as she pleases. Everyone loves her and tries to protect her, which she thinks the go too far in the protection mode.
Ana
Elliott begged me to sell him my home and Georgia said if he could buy the home from me she would marry him, but if not then they would forever live in sin. Christian interceded on his behalf. He said they would have to sign the marriage license and the bill of sale the same day. I agreed and the joke was on me. They bought the house and married the same day in front of the windows grandmother and I looked out into the neighborhood.
Mia
I can't believe Elliott got married and to someone so short. She definitely is a great match for him though. Looking at her you wouldn't think she was a construction worker. She's stunning and her nails are perfection. She apparently protects them when she works. I myself was shocked when she and Elliott not only married in Ana's home they bought it. It was a gorgeous home. Everything was kept up perfectly. Dad put me to work for his firm in filing. I also add going to college as well. They agreed to allow me to stay until I got my degree. I had to show them my grades to show I was seriously pursuing a career. They got the shock of their lives when I came home and told them I was having twins. They had no idea I was dating. Dad introduced me to an associate that owned his own firm. His wife died in childbirth and he had a newborn. But we met at a Christmas party and his wife was very pregnant. Mom became his daughter's doctor, so I ran into him just after his wife died. He was holding his daughter crying. I sat with him and listened as he poured his heart out. I have been there for him and one thing turned into another and we became lovers. No one knew about that. James Richards has asked me to marry him and he assured me it wasn't out if grief that he really loves me. Now we have more reasons to marry.
James Richards
I invited Grace and Carrick for dinner with Mia and I and of course Cassandra will be there as well, she most likely will be sleeping though. Mia hasn't been honest about her living arrangements with her parents and tonight I ask for her hand in marriage. Before we tell them she's having our twin boys. I am surprised at how small she still is, but she's wearing loose clothing as well.
Carrick
I am surprised to see Mia in the kitchen as Grace and I walk into James home. He has his daughter in his arms. She waves at us and smiles. We head to the kitchen and his daughter reaches for Mia calling her mama. Grace looks at me and Mia takes the girl and kisses her cheeks, while she stirs a pot of something on the stove. She tells James the dinner is ready and needs carried to the table please.
Grace
If I didn't know better and I don't, we were never told who she moved in with and now we know. She's like mommy homemaker now. Oh crap, she's pregnant I just noticed the baby bump. I whisper to Carrick I believe a blessing from us is the reason for this dinner. I would give it if I were you. Check her tummy.
Carrick
Definitely pregnant and James is her roommate along with Cassie. Plus Cassie called her mama. I look around and this house screams Mias style. I guess he wants to marry Mia.
Mia
I am so nervous and Cassie is clinging to me and called me mama in front of my parents.
The night had its moments, but dad gave his blessings and James proposed right before our announcement of our twin boys and the fact we want to marry in a month.
Leila
I see that Mia married an attorney and he was a widow with a daughter and she's pregnant. The paper looks six months old. It definitely is six months old. In this place they limit news of any sort of life outside.
Ana
I have a surprise for our first wedding anniversary. My first sonogram of our babies. I fainted when the dr said you are having two sets of twins. She pointed them out on the screen. She said we have to set you up with a dr that specializes in multiple births right away. Dr Greene makes a call, prints out the sonograms photos and hands me my new drs name and number.
Dr Rogers
I just got a new patient and she was a crush I had in high school. Of course I was a senior and she was a freshman. She married Christian Grey of all people. I saw the announcements. She was still as I recalled in school. Minus the bruises from the Triple threats.