○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51○

Jaden

I walked into the pitch black room to see nothing, I turned on my phone light and flashed it around the room. I looked at the bed to see a curled up girl.

Mia.

"Mia" I said dropping my phone and picking her up. She didn't say anything as tears went down her eyes and looked like she saw a ghost. Her shirt looked to be ripped from the side.

"Baby, your okay. Your safe with me" I kissed her forehead saying and walking out the room.

"Mr. Hossler you forgot this." The kids said handing me my phone.

"Oh uh thanks.. you need to get out of here. Where are your parents?" I asked.

"I was told they took me away because they died.." he said looking down.

I looked away and thought hard about it.

"Come with me" I said as he followed.

I walked back into the lounge area and everyone turned their head to me.

"I got her we can go now." I said as Bryce looked as he beaten the crap out of Michel even more.

"But.. I want to take him," I said nudging my head towards the kid.

"Wha-" Michel said being cut off my Bryce.

"Where talking him, you'll get your shit. We're taking him, understand?" Bryce said, he wasn't playing around at all.

"Okay okay take him, as if we want him." He said making all his helpers laugh.

"Come on," I said as anger flowed through my voice and face.

We walked out the ware house as I had Mia's scared body close to mine. The kid followed us as we all got back into the cars.

"What did they do to her?" Bryce asked as we drove down the street.

"I don't know but they scared her pretty bad, fuckers" I said through my teeth. I was in so much anger I could go back and kill everyone there and not feel the slightest of guilt. They hurt what is mine, that crossed the line. they'll repay one day.

"I'm so sorry" I said kissing her temple and head multiple times as she didn't respond. I felt like shit, this is my fault.

We arrived at the house and Mia's dad dropped us off with my car. They got into the hell angels car and went back to their place.

I took Mia into the house with the kid following me. Josh and Anthony with me also to pick up Nessa and Avani.

Her body in my arms was weak, she was tired and to weak to even speak to me in the car.

"You guys can spend the night.. it's getting late and it was a long night." I said opening the door and walking in.

"Thanks" Anthony said as josh nodded.

I walked into the living room to see Nessa and Avani trying to stay awake by watching a movie.

I placed Mia on the couch making Avani nd Nessa wake up a little more.

"Holy shit" Nessa said rubbing her eyes which made Avani look over to us.

"Fuck" she said getting up and looking at Mia.

"Who's the kid?" Avani pointed to the kid standing  by the couch.

"Uh we helped him escape, he was being held there under his will" I said as they nodded silently.

"You guys are staying the night, you guys can go up or down stairs in any guest room they all have extra clothes in the drawers." I said as they nodded.