33

Jimin pov

I made it back in our place and saw Jungkook sitting on the couch. Even though it's broad daylight, it was as dark as night. "Where were you? Darling..." He says holding a glass of red wine. "Um...I was talking to a neighbor." I say sitting my things down.

"Who? You should have no contact with neighbors. We live up here for a reason hunny. Who did you meet?" Jungkook asked taking sips of the wine. "Um..her name was Choi Jinwoo. She lives in apartment 4B on the fourth floor. She's really nice."

"You met that wackado?!" Jungkook laughed. "Baby she's crazy. You can't believe anything she says okay." Jungkook said putting his glass down. "I have a question mister."

"Mister? You don't call me that. Am I in trouble hyung?" Jungkook sat up straight. "Did you have a girlfriend before me?" I asked walking up to him. "Um, yes I did. I was going through something and wanted to be straight for a year. And within that year, I got a girlfriend and her name was Kim Jaemin."

"So I reminded you of a girl you used to date. You realize I'm a boy right?" Jungkook nods quickly. "I said that you reminded me of my first love."

"Did you beat her?" I ask. "What?! No! I'm not abusing. I'd never put a hand on a woman. And I don't hit you. How could you ask me that?"

Jungkook pov

"I don't know. It's Choi Jinwoo. She told all this stuff about you and the girl. I just don't want to be let down. I'm sorry I believed her." Jimin sat in my lap and hugged me. "You forgive kitty right?" Jimin said looking up at me with big eyes. "Of course I do. You're my sweet kitty. I'd never not forgive my baby." I kiss his head.

"But she also said that Jaemin told her that you killed people. I know you told me not to ask you about it. But you'd tell me right? You can trust me baby. I love you, and I wouldn't do anything to get you taken from me. It's best that you tell me now. Because if you're hiding it for all this time, and I found out, then I'd be very angry."

"Will you still love me?" I ask looking Jimin dead in his eyes. "I love you now don't I? My feelings won't change. I love all of you. Even the bad parts of you." Jimin said sitting next to me. "You'll fear me. Won't you?"

"You stalked me for half a year. I think we're way past fear babe. You don't have to tell me. Just don't play me like I'm dumb. And tell me if you need help. I might wanna get some anger off haha." Jimin laughed. "You'd kill someone with me? If I was the killer?"

"Oh no babe I'm joking. I can't live with that guilt. But seriously if you are you need to tell me before it gets too bad and I go all crazy on you for lying and hiding it from me." I kiss his head.

"Does Taehyung still need you for his exam.?" I ask. "Oh my gosh yes, he told me that his professor gave him a zero for not having an actual model, he used mannequins. I'm also mad at you for that!" He said getting up.

"Mad at me for what?!" I watched him in confusion. "Because you didn't let me help him. I told you it was important. Take me to him now." Jimin said going to the bedroom. "Okay! I'm sorry. Get dressed and I'll take you over there. Don't be mad at me kitty." I go to kiss him, which caused him to laugh cutely.

I watched him pick out an outfit and put it on. "Awe you're so good looking. His peers are gonna fall for my kitten." I said grabbing his waist. "Is he gonna cover your face?" Jimin shook his head. "I don't want him to. I'm fine with them seeing my face. They won't know me, unless TaeTae says something about me. I don't mind the attention though."

"Want me to do your hair?" I ask watching him watch himself in the mirror. "No, Taehyung has to style it. And do make up. I really didn't need to get fancy either. Maybe I should take this off."

"No babe. Remember I said I wanted to take you on a real date? We're gonna do that today. So keep this on. You look amazing." I said kissing his head. He watched me in the mirror. "What? You don't want my kisses?" Jimin smiles and shakes his head.

"It's not that. I just feel so happy to have you." Jimin took my hands and wrapped my arms around his waist. We watched each other in the mirror before he looked up at me. "I love you Kookie." Jimin said kissing my cheek. "Awe, I love you too baby." I kissed his head before letting him go. "Let's get going before his deadline is up."

~Time Skip~
Jimin pov

"Taehyungie, it doesn't fit." I say coming out the fitting room of his house. "Are you kidding!?" He yells at me. "Hey, calm down. It's okay Tae. Just make the waist smaller." I said taking off the suit.

"Minnie it took me five hours to sew this. 2 on the waist alone. You think I'd be done with it by 11!?" It was clear that he was frustrated. "I can help you Taehyung." Jungkook said standing to his feet. "Just tell me what I need to do ."

"Have you even studied fashion? Do you even know how to sew?" Taehyung asked. "In fact I do. My mother was a fashion major and my aunt too. So I know what I'm doing." Jungkook answered.

"Put it back on first, so that we can sew it to your exact size." Jungkook said pulling me to him. "What if it's too tight to take off? My ass is huge." I said making them laugh. "There's elastic in it. It'll be able to stretch over it." Taehyung answered watching Jungkook find places to stitch. "Don't poke me." I said hitting Jungkook's hand. "What? I'm not gonna poke you. Keep still."

Jungkook started stitching the sides of the suit together, while Taehyung did the other side. "Team work makes the dream work. By the way Tae, these out fits are amazing."

"You tell me that all the time Minnie. Thank you. Now keep still." He moved me to face front. "Jungkook you're poking me." I said hitting his hand. "You keep moving." Jungkook responded poking me on purpose.

~Time Skip~
Jungkook pov

"Okay, this is done. And everything else fits right?" Taehyung asks Jimin. "Yeh, we can take the pictures now." Jimin answered following Taehyung to the shooting area. "Okay I have props if you want to use any." Jimin grabbed a chair and leaned against it.
"Okay, just pose and I'll take the photos." Taehyung said watching Jimin.

Jimin used the chair in many ways while he posed. "Awe you look so good Minnie!" Taehyung hyped Jimin up. "Aye, don't do that. Only I get to do that. You look good babe."

"You two stop. I know I look good." Jimin said posing. "Okay these are enough shots. Go change. I have to restyle your hair."

~Time Skip~
👁👄👁
When Taehyung was done taking photos of Jimin in the outfits, they all started to clean up. "Um, you can keep anything you like, I just have to get my grade first. And make sure my professor doesn't want to see them in person. You did a good job today Minnie." Taehyung said patting Jimin's head.

Jimin giggles at Taehyung patting his head and praising him. "Go get changed. And we'll take a look at some shots." Taehyung said watching Jimin go to the fitting room. "Didn't he do such a great job today?" Taehyung asked Jungkook. "Yeh....he's very photogenic. The camera loves him. I want him to model, but he doesn't want to."

"Force him to. You guys will make lots of money." Taehyung said putting up his camera equipment. "I make enough money for the both of us where I work. And why would I force him to do something he doesn't? I'm not that kind of boyfriend. If he doesn't want to, he doesn't have to. He's not a child."

"Are you talking about me?" Jimin asked coming back out in his original outfit. Jungkook said yes and Taehyung said no. "Don't lie to him. We were talking about your modeling babe. You do so well, and yet you don't want to do professional modeling."

"I'm fine posing for you. I'm only doing this because Taehyung is a friend and he needs this grade." Jimin said grabbing his bag. "Well, thank you Park Jimin. I'll send over these photos, I know you guys got a date to have, so look over them with Jungkook and send me your favorites."

Taehyung hugged Jimin and kissed his forehead. "I love you bestie." Jimin laughs and tells Taehyung bye.