~5~

👁👅👁
Jungkook grabbed the jell and placed it aside, before he started kissing along Jimin's thick thighs, leading his lips to his hole. "Ah~ Kookie." Jimin moans softly. "Yes baby?"

"This feels weird." Jimin says putting his hand in Jungkook's hair. "You want me to stop?" Jungkook asked looking up at him. He had his eyes closed and was biting his lip. "No, I wanna know what it feels like once I get used to it."

Jungkook continued to lick and kiss his hole. "Your tongue is so long." The baby was so cute, Jungkook thought. "It feels nice." Jungkook added jell to his fingers and to the bottoms hole. "What are you gonna do now?" Jimin asks looking down at him.

"I'm gonna finger you baby. It'll get you nice and ready for my cock." Jungkook slowly pushed his middle and ring fingers in his hole. "Mm ~ ah." Jimin held onto Jungkook's hand. "It hurts?" Jimin nods.

"A little." Jungkook went up to kiss him in order to distract him. He also added another finger. "Kiss me baby." Jimin opened his eyes and puckered his lips. "Mm" Jungkook started moving his three fingers in and out Jimin's tight hole causing him to whine in the kiss.

"Ah~Ju-Jungkook" Jimin moans digging his nails in Jungkook's back. "Mm found it." He moved his fingers faster in his hole, putting them as deep as they can go. Curling them up as he pulled out. "Ahh~ah!" Jungkook kissed his neck, sucking hickies on the bare skin.

"My baby boy, you want my cock now?" Jungkook asked placing a small , delicate kiss on his head. "I guess so. Just go slowly, I don't wanna get hurt."

Jungkook sat up to remove his underwear. "Wanna suck it?" Jimin nods, sitting up. Jungkook laid down in his place. "What do I do?" Jimin took his large cock in his small baby hands. "Do what you want." Jungkook said caressing his chubby cheeks. "It's too big." Jimin smiled nervously.

He started cat licking the tip, while slowly coping the hand motions Jungkook did to his cock. "Don't be scared sweetie." Jungkook rubbed Jimin's hair back and caressed his face. "Oh fuck~" Jungkook held his head back, feeling Jimin's beautiful full lips wrap around his thick cock.

Jimin started sucking Jungkook's cock, moving his head up and down in a continuous motion. "Ah shit" Jungkook moaned grabbing Jimin's hair, which caused him to moan. Jungkook started thrusting into Jimin's mouth. "Ah Jimin-ah" Jungkook held his cock in the back of Jimin's throat.

"Mm~" Jimin moans wanting Jungkook to stop. He pulled away with a popping sound, breathing heavily. Jimin kissed the head, licking up all his saliva. He continued to suck Jungkook's shaft with his beautiful lips.

Jimin looked up at Jungkook through beautiful, big eyes. He became lustful for Jungkook. He's felt feelings towards many men, but what he was feeling for the younger, was irregular. "You wanna ride me?" Jungkook asked holding Jimin's face, bringing him up to his lips.

"Like sit there?" Jungkook nods applying jell to his cock. "I mean, I guess so." Jimin answered. "Aren't you gonna use protection?" Jimin asked sitting on his knees. "We don't need it darling. You can't get pregnant, unless author-nim wants you to." Jungkook says grabbing Jimin by the waist, pulling him over his cock. "Who's author-nim?" Jimin asks.

"They narrates our life sometimes. Anyway it's gonna hurt okay." Jimin nods with a smile. Jungkook positioned his cock with Jimin's hole and slowly helped him down on it. "Ah~아파요" Jimin whines. "I told you it'll hurt, but you'll get adjusted."

Jimin leaned down to kiss Jungkook, in order to take his mind off the pain. "It's better now right?" Jimin nods and moves his hips slowly. "Ah fuck it's so tight." Jungkook moans holding Jimin's hips. "Is that a good thing?" Jimin asks moving his hips a little quicker. "Yes baby. It's a great thing.." Jungkook threw his head back, feeling the wetness from Jimin's hole coat his cock.