~Final Chapter~

👁👅👁

Jimin and Jungkook watched as Taehyung boarded his plane back home. Jimin was sad to see him go and wished he stayed longer. The two have been together for a very long time and seeing that it'll be a while until they meet again, made Jimin very depressed.

Jungkook planned a lot for their anniversary date. He wanted Jimin to feel appreciated and wanted to show his unconditional love to him. He took him to a carnival, a London festival and to the park where they ate delicious Italian ice together. Now the couple was currently getting on the last activity on their agenda. A late night River Cruise around London to explore and sight see their new home at night.

"Jungkookie London is so beautiful. I'm so happy we get to live here together." Jimin said holding Jungkook's arms. "나는 내 작은 고양이를 압니다." Jungkook said placing a hand on Jimin's hand. "This is so romantic don't you think?" Jimin asked looking up at Jungkook . "내, 저는 이것이 매우 로맨틱하다고 생각합니다."
( I know my little kitten)
(Yes, I think it's very romantic)

"Are you always gonna talk to me in Korean from now on?" Jimin asked facing Jungkook. "I don't know. I just think we should talk like that in a public setting, you know, just in case our conversation gets a little ✨spicy✨." Jungkook said leaning down to kiss Jimin's lips.

"Stop it. I already told you I don't like you doing this in public." Jimin whines trying to get away from Jungkook. "Oh come on. Baby you know you like my kisses anytime and anywhere." Jungkook said grabbing Jimin's waist, pulling him close. "Let's just enjoy the cruise before it's over."

~Time Skip~
Jungkook pov

"Darling, I'm so grateful that you gave me a chance. I'm sorry for stalking you for all that time. And not being up front with you about my feelings. And constantly lying about my issues even though you gave me plenty of times to tell you the truth." I said watching Jimin take bites of his dinner.

"It's alright. You're not as bad as people made you out to be. I got the chance to find out who you really are. You showed me who you really are. And I thank you for that. I'm happy I changed you and made you a better man." Jimin smiles at me. "I became a better man for you, my love. I would hate to see where our relationship would be if I didn't."

I watched Jimin for a long time. "Stop staring Kookie." He blushes. "You're just so beautiful. I like to look at my beautiful goddess." I said. "Yeh but I'm eating. Don't watch me like that." He giggles. "Hurry and finish so we can head home. I have a surprise for you."

"Ooh what is it?" Jimin asked taking sips of his wine. "It's a surprise babe. Why would I tell you?" I said watching him finish up his dinner. I called the waiter for the check. "Jungkookie, I like that you were my first. My first love, you popped my cherry, you helped me see what a real relationship is. I don't care how you were, I'm just happy that it's over and the only thing you love, is me." Jimin said as we walked to the car. "Of course my goddess. No one and no thing will take my love from you."

~Time Skip~
👁👅👁

"Jungkookie, when did you have the time to make all of this?" Jimin questioned seeing their new bedroom. There were flowers everywhere and candles lit around the room. "I hired some people to do it. And I ordered some gifts for you darling." There were bags and boxes in front the bed.

"I didn't get anything for you." Jimin said with a pout. "That's alright darling. I like spoiling you more anyway. I don't need anything from you." Jungkook said grabbing Jimin's waist. "But it's our first anniversary together. So, I still wish I got something for you." Jimin whines looking up at Jungkook.