44

Jimin's pov

"Thank you so much for coming all the way here Taehyung-ah. I know you had a lot going on with school and what not. Here's  669864.00 won for your efforts today." I said handing Taehyung all the cash.
(About $600 in usd)

"Woah, that's a lot Jimin-ah. I can't take it." Taehyung said refusing the money. "We have lots Tae, just have it. I won't be at ease, knowing you worked hard for me and I'm not repaying you in any way." I said giving him the money.

Taehyung hesitated before taking the cash. "My plane leaves early tomorrow morning. Is it okay if I crash here tonight? The hotel I was staying at is pretty far and I don't want to spend lots of money just to sleep for a couple of hours."

"Well of course! You are always welcome hyung." Jungkook said wrapping his arms around me. "Taehyung-ah, you're happy for me right?" I asked walking up to him for a hug. "Of course I am. Jungkook finally told you the truth and—"

"Wait, what truth?" I said letting go of him. "About him being the killer. He still hasn't told you?!" Taehyung said putting his things down. "He has...it just seems like you knew before I did." I said folding my arms.

"That's because I did know before you." Taehyung said folding his arms. "That's so not cool Jungkook. How could you tell him and not your own boyfriend! And how could you not tell me Taehyung?!"

"Babe calm down. He didn't tell you because I asked him not to." Jungkook said grabbing my shoulders. "There's a reason that I found out before you. Someone was harassing me, and Jungkook, as his "facade " saw this happening and stepped in."

Jungkook pov

"Someone harassed you and you didn't tell me?!" Jimin yells. "Yeh Jimin...but Jungkook saved me. He saved my life. I only didn't tell you because, I know how you can be." Taehyung said sitting on our new furniture. "I can't believe this." Jimin said turning to me and hiding his face in my chest.

"You're not upset anymore are you kitten?" I said placing my hands on his cheeks. "I guess not. You saved his life and only didn't tell me because you wanted what's best for me, right?" Jimin looked up at me with the cutest eyes. "Yes my lovely darling. I only want what's best for my kitten." I said caressing his head.

"Anyway let's get changed so we can have our last dinner together for a very long time." I said pulling Jimin to our bedroom.

"Jimin, baby.. I have something I want you to try today." I said looking into a drawer. "What's is it Kookie?"

Jimin pov

He pulled out a pink box. "What's that?" I asked, a little on edge. "It's just something that I think you'll like. I know you didn't like it before, but I think this time it'll make you feel even better than before." Jungkook started opening the box. It was one of the little pink vibrators that look like strawberries.

"Hey now....I don't like that. It makes me feel too tingly on the inside and it makes me whine. We're not using that." I said backing away from him. "Oh on the contrary, we are gonna use it. Tonight actually." Jungkook said walking closer to me. "Wait, we're using that right now?! But why? You wouldn't want anyone giving us any weird looks would you?"

"That's the point darling. No one will be suspicious about us, if you keep quiet. Now be a good puppykitty and remove those panties." Jungkook said pinning me against the wall. "It's kind of hard to do that when you're holding my arms like this."

Jungkook let out a soft laugh before letting me go. I took off my shorts along with underwear. "Lay down on the bed my sugarplum." I followed my orders and laid down. Jungkook lifted my legs before grabbing a small container that I'd never seen before.