4

Jimin pov

I didn't know what to do. I cried myself to sleep and woke up with the worse headache ever. My granny had to wake me since I overslept. But I informed her that I was "fired". She was so confused as to why. I was literally the best worker Amber had, but I couldn't tell her that some random guy is making me do these things or else bad things will happen. She'd really think I'm crazy.

I went for a walk trying to get my mind off of the events that happened. I need to find the good within this very bad situation. As of right now, nothing is making me feel better.

Jungkook pov

I watched him. All last night. He cried his way to sleep. I made this happen. But that other boy was ruining things for Jimin and himself. If he just backed off and left me alone, this wouldn't happen.

I decided to show up unexpectedly at Jimin's house, just to see how he was holding up. "Good afternoon, is Jimin here?" I asked the old lady. "Not at the moment. Is there anything I can do for you? Would you like to come inside?"

I gladly took up the offer and went inside removing my shoes. "Would you like some tea? Water? Anything?" The grandmother asked as she led me to the dining table. "I'm alright ma'am. So where is Jimin?" I ask watching as the old lady poured tea into a mug.

"He went for a walk. You aren't Taehyung, he never wears masks like that. Are you a new friend?" The lady says sitting across from me. "You can say that. When will he return?" I ask looking at my watch. "In a few minutes. He's fallen depressed because he's been fired from the only job he liked."

"Granny who are you talking to?" I hear his beautiful voice from around the corner. "There he is. I didn't hear you come in." Jimin stops and stares at me. "What are you doing here? Granny, why did you let him in? What are you doing here?" Jimin says as the grandmother hugs him.

"I just wanted to talk to you. That's all." I say watching as he moves his grandmother behind him. I don't know how many times I have to tell him, I will never hurt his family. "About what?" Jimin asks. "Can we go somewhere privately? Your granny's a doll, but I'd just like to be more secure."

Jimin looks at the grandmother before grabbing my hand, pulling me up to his bedroom. "Your ass is nice." I hit it one time making him yelp. "Don't do that. What do you want?" Jimin pulled me into his room and closed the door, locking it.

"I just wanted to see how you are. Wanted to make sure you were okay." I say beginning to walk around the room, looking for good places to hide cameras. "How do you think I am? You made me break up with my best friend." He sat down on the bed.

"I didn't make you do anything. You agreed to do the things I asked you." I said finding a corner of the room that was able to see the whole bedroom.

"That's true, but still. Why are you here? Want me to leave my granny too?" He said. "That's not a bad idea. You can live with me. After all, you are mine ." He gets up and opened the bedroom door. "Leave my house."

I went to the door and closed it back. I held him against the door. "You don't really want me to leave." Jimin stared up at me. "I know you like seeing me. You don't really want me to go." Jimin shook his head.

"No. Please stay." He's so submissive. "That's right baby. You're so cute." I said feeling his hands grabbing my waist. I took my mask off. "My name is Jungkook." I said watching him smile. "I have something to handle a little later. You wanna come over to my house?" I asked pushing my body against his. I put my forehead against his.

"I can make you dinner. Treat you right, just like a prince or princess, which ever one you prefer. All you have to say is yes." I said making our lips come very close to touching. "Princess. I'll come." Jimin says staring at my lips. "Good baby. Tell your granny, you won't be back until tomorrow."