5

I walked slowly through the doors of the lab and I saw that there was no one as expected. I hurried to the closest bathroom and I closed the door behind me when I found one. I looked at the grocery bag in my hand and I took a deep breath. I reached in with my other hand and pulled out the box.

I took the three out and read the instructions before I proceeded to pee on any of the sticks. It has been a few weeks since Louis and I had sex and a week after that...I've been getting all of these awful smells. Like my sense of smell literally grew stronger and I've been feeling rather nauseous and I've had these cravings and...I just know that his is the reason as to why it's been happening.

After I peed on all three sticks, I put an alarm on my phone and just waited on the toilet. I covered my mouth and closed my eyes. Only for them to shoot opened when heard a voice...Brooke's voice. Her heels were only coming closer to the door and I wanted to cry. I didn't want to be spotted waiting on a fucking pregnancy test! This is so embarrassing!

The door handle turned and I didn't even bother resisting. She saw me and she rose an eyebrow. "Um...what are you doing here Styles?" I chuckled and said, "I would ask you the same thing, but you own the place..." "Yeah...are you okay?" I just looked at the three tests laying on the counter. She looked and she instantly got it. "Oh...we are here for the same reason I guess." "Wha-"

She pulled out a box from her jacket and sighed. "Zayn and I had fan a couple of week ago and I've been having this need or feeling that I had to take this." "Well Louis and I did it three weeks ago. I've had a few symptoms kick in." "Nausea.." "Cravings.." "And fucking awful smells." I chuckled and nodded my head. "Yeah...you are going to need to take that. I can step out if you want to take yours now?"

"Please. I'll put them away from yours so that we won't be confused." I just nodded, stood up and stepped out of the room to give her the privacy that she needs.

I waited out there for a few minutes before my phone went off, signaling for me to check. "We'll check them together," she told me and I looked up to see her stepping out of the bathroom. "Alright..." I resetted the alarm and we sat on the ground together. "Did you want to get pregnant?"

"Now?" "Yeah?" "Nope. My father is a tricky man and I didn't want to risk the chances of getting a miscarriage and I wanted to wait about a year before trying for one. I guess the baby nor Zayn wanted to wait. You?" "Same. Well kind of. I mean, I'm immortal sure...but I could get hurt you know? Then there's my career. It won't effect it really since Lottie always wanted to take baby and fraternity pics. I just didn't want to be the one left with the baby."

"Because Louis is an actor?" "Yeah. While they filmed the first season, I was missing him because we barely had any time together. It honestly sucked, but I wasn't going to step in and say hey you can't do this anymore. He loved it and I loved seeing him acting and everything. I just...I don't know. The thought of getting pregnant was just never on my mind." "Yeah.."

"You didn't have any wine after you had sex, did you?" She then asked and I laughed a little. "I was tempted because of the wine cabinet that we had...I wanted to drink my favorite wine, but I really dont know what happened...something in me just pulled me away from it. Like as if I knew what to do right then and there. You?"

"Oh yeah...work is stressful and everything, but the feeling that you had was for me too. Just didn't feel that pull or have the need to drink. Just wasn't in the mood for it I guess."

"What are we going to do if it's...you know..." "Well we are going to have to be really careful. Meaning that your reflexes have to be on point. Mine as well. We will protect these little humans no matter what," she said and patted her belly. I smiled and rubbed my belly, nodding my head at her.