11

"Am I allowed to see it now?" I asked Louis. Just last week we held a baby shower for Brooke and Harry. Which was where we revealed the genders of the unborn babies. Brooke and Zayn are having a baby boy. Louis and Harry are having a baby girl. Which also meant that Louis had to take some time to remake the nursery, but Harry was not allowed to see it until the baby is here. He wasn't going to allow anyone to see it until it was completely done.

"Fine, but you can't give Harry any spoilers. Got it?" I nodded and he sighed before he opened the door and I was let inside. When I stepped in, I gawked at the sight before me. The room looked absolutely perfect!

 The room looked absolutely perfect!

"Louis..." "Is it not enough? Harry has a lot of vintage clothing, and I thought that he would love this?" "I think he'll die when he sees it. It looks absolutely beautiful! The bouncer even looks adorable!" I chirped as I looked at the machine.

 It looks absolutely beautiful! The bouncer even looks adorable!" I chirped as I looked at the machine

"Then the b-" "Spoilers! Also, don't think about it." "I won't and sorry, but you did an amazing job and I can't wait to see that child in that crib," I tell my friend as I looked around the room. "Thanks for the feedback Niall," Louis said and I nodded. I walked out of the room and that was when I was attacked by vines, but I fought them by going invisible and teleported to where Harry was.

"What the he- Harry!" I shouted as I shook him. Harry was screaming and he was covered in nothing but sweat. Louis sped here to check in on his very pregnant boyfriend. "He's having one if those nightmares again...he thinks he's getting chased. Baby!" Louis called and cupped Harry's face. "Baby! Wake up! You're only dreaming!" He called as he was patting his lovers face.

That was when he finally woke up. He jolted up to and was panting. He looked at Louis and immediately wrapped his arms around Louis's neck. "Hey...it was a dream alright? Nothing more than that," Louis spoke softly and I watched Louis calm Harry down and the two of them were just cuddling up to each other on the couch after about 5 minutes. I walked to the kitchen and I walked to the fridge. I opened it and I saw left over tuna casserole, so I got myself a plate and called Liam over the phone as I ate.

"Honey!" I cheered when I was able to tell that he picked up the phone. "Hey baby. Is everything okay?" He asked. "Everything's fine..." "I know that tone baby. What's wrong?" "Well...Harry-" "Harry's gone into labor?!" "What? No? Do you think that to would be talking to you like this if he was? I would be freaking out. Now let me finish." "Right, sorry. Go on babe." "Harry's pregnant. Like super mega pregnant, and just seeing him and Louis together is making them even more cuter than they were before Harry got pregnant. I didn't think that this was possible, but they made it that way..." "Now you want to be pregnant, don't you?"