Prologue

Their eyes opened! "Go over there to Mr. Styles to see how he reacts," I told my husband. He nodded and carefully walked over to Harry and he reached out to him. Harry's eyes moved to look at him. "Hey um...Harry?" Zayn called out and Harry tilted his head. "Do I...do I know you?" He asked and we all froze. "Mr. Styles, do you remember any of us?" "Where are we?!" Louis yelped when he looked around the room.

"Why are we tied up?!" Niall then freaked out. "What did we do wrong?!?" Liam asked in a shout. "Do you guys remember anything?" Eleanor asked. I watched Mr. Styles look at Tomlinson. "Lou...what's going on?" He asked. "I don't know baby...what is going on?" He asked the last part and looked at me. "Fucking shit..." I cursed under my breath. "Please...please let us go," Niall said and I saw him sob.

"We will give you everything! We promise! Just don't hurt us!" Liam shouted. I looked at them and looked at Eleanor. "Untie them, but lock the door," I demanded and she nodded and went to lock the door. I heard Harry crying and I looked at him. "It's alright Mr. Styles, we aren't going to hurt you," I said and he nodded, but he was still crying.

"Do you remember anything? Like anything at all?" I asked. "I remember...I remember Louis telling me that he got the Sam role on Supernatural. I remember doing a special shoot for him, but that was about it. Oh! We have been together for a month!"

"Mr. Styles...you and Mr. Tomlinson have been together for 4 months. Not just one," I said. "Huh?" "I'm afraid that you four have lost some memories that you need that are indeed very important," I said. He looked over at Louis and I heard Mr. Styles whimper. "I don't like being here Lou..." he whined.

"Just tell us why are you keeping us here?" Louis asked. "Like my wife told you. There are memories that you have lost and you need to get them back." "No! I want to go home!" Harry shouted and I looked at the others. "Miss...if they don't remember those memories...we can't keep them here," Lou told me and I looked at her. "Hear me out first: If we keep them here, then they'll just keep freaking out and that's including putting everyone's life at risk."

"Yeah, and they don't know about their powers since they can't remember those memories. If they continue to freak out, then their powers would go absolutely out of control. Which would lead them to freak out even more. Since they don't know how to control them anymore," Josh then added.

"What the hell are you guys talking about?! What powers?! That's a myth! There's no such thing as superpowers!" Niall shouted. "Please...please let me go home. I don't know what I did wrong, but I'm sorry," Harry cried. I looked at him, and then I looked at my husband.

"We still need to look over them," I said. "And we still can. We just can't keep them here. It's dangerous in their viewpoint and it's unhealthy to make people remember something that they can't. We are just going to have to wait darling," he said and I groaned.

"Let them go," I said and I heard sighs of relief as Eleanor opened the door. Harry hugged me and thanked me before Niall grabbed his hand and the four of them rushed out and I walked out to see them leaving the building. They walked to the side of the road and they were catching a cab to wherever they were going.

"They actually forgot about us..." Eleanor said and I looked at her before shaking my head. "Mr. Styles mentioned taking a shoot, so there is a high chance that he still remembers Mrs. Teasdale. Which means that there is a chance that they remember the three of you. Which means that the three of you are going to have to do what you did from the start." I told them.

"Yes ma'am," they said and walked out to go follow wherever the boys went.

Great...they lost their freaking memories!
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Leave a like, and comment down below your thoughts!

Love you all!

-Daysia♡

(Early birthday present for Ms. LillianBogart😉)