Zaquivus V. Summer, Y/N, and Anna (Dungeon Arc Finale)

Start from the beginning

Zaq: Very good, I believe it is time.

We looked at each other in confusion. As three pedestals rose from the ground. On each there was one of our three symbols on them. We approached our appropriate ones as there was a different object on each. Summer's had a blue crystal on a silver necklace that allowed her to use it to go invisible and teleport or leap from place to place. Anna had a red crystal in a bronze ring that allowed her to sense emotions from anyone and see her opponents most possible next strike. You were given a black crystal in which allowed you to stabilize a collapsing timeline in turn creating a new one instead and it was able to channel energy from time and from your portals and use it with a casing like a lightsaber or dust container in a sword or armor and create a powerful laser-like weapon ranging from a blade, a ray beam,  multi-laser shot, or etc.

You three picked up your appropriate crystals as you all looked at Zaquivus.

Zaq: You three have bested me. I give you these tokens as a reward along side a warning. Someone from your future and past is coming soon, be ready Y/N as it will be extremely bad if you do not heed her warnings and don't take him seriously.

You nodded your head remembering what he said as he gestured to a now revealed doorway outside as you three stepped out into the cold as you all began to follow the road you saw earlier as it seemed to take you farther down from where you started you and Anna then summoned your motorcycles as Summer reconnected to your soul as you got on your bikes and began to drive as the snow storm worsened.

(Timeskip to RWBY Volume 6 Chapter 6: Alone in the Woods (Present))

Ruby stares at the moon through a window, sitting on the staircase. Snow is drizzling outside. Ruby checks on Blake, Weiss, and Yang, who are sitting on the rug and staring at the fire from the fireplace. Maria Calavera reads a book while sitting on the sofa and Oscar is pacing back and forth. After checking on the others, Ruby stands up and walks toward Qrow. Qrow is sitting nearby the window, looking outside with his feet propped on the drawer.

Qrow: Storm's cleared up for now. We should be able to leave by morning.

Ruby: That's good.

Qrow: No... I don't have a good feeling about this place, especially with me around...

Ruby looks down at a wine bottle on the floor with Qrow's hand hovering near it, then looks at him.

Ruby: Are you... okay?

Qrow: (scoffs) Sure. Tell everyone to get some sleep. I'll wake you guys up just before sunrise.

Ruby walks away as Qrow drinks from the wine bottle. Ruby pauses and looks back at him before narrowing her eyes downward she then heard the hum of two motorcycles as they suddenly stopped Ruby looked out the window and ran to open the door as you and Anna rushed inside as she then shut the door behind you both.

Back in the other room, the fire continues to burn. The book Maria is reading has a "III" on the cover, with the other two volumes on a nearby table.

Oscar: It's a diary?

Maria: The head of this household, Bartleby. Apparently, he and several other families founded this little settlement to try and live on their own. It sounds like it worked, at least for a spell.

Oscar: Grimm?

Maria: Just one of many hardships. Slowed down their farming, made everything harder... It's a shame, really. He seemed like quite the ambitious fellow, always thinking of new schemes to overcome the odds.

Ruby: (walking back into the room as you and Anna rushed to the fire almost knocking down Weiss in the process) Hey guys. Qrow said we should get some sleep. We're gonna head out early tomorrow.