Never Miss a Beat

Oobleck: (over the broadcaster's system) And victory goes to Penny and Ciel of Atlas!

Penny: (placing a fist in her palm and bowing in respect to her fallen foes, still smiling) Thank you for a wonderful time.

The two victors turn to leave the stadium as Russel feebly reaches out, only to get hit in the head by an errant stone.

Watching from the stands, Ruby  sees them start to walk away and excitedly gets up from her seat with the rest of her team to meet them at one of the exits as you follow.

Ruby: (catching up and spreading her arms as she calls out) Penny!

Penny: Ruby! (lifting up her own arms, she tackles her friend into a hug that leaves them both of them on the ground)

Ruby: (grunts, then groans weakly much to your amusement) Why...

Penny: (gets up energetically and gestures to the other girl) Ruby and Y/N, this is my teammate.

Ciel: Ciel Soleil. (bows formally)

Ruby: (raises her hand in greeting) Hi! I'm Ru-

Ciel: Ruby Rose. 15. Hails from Patch. Leader of Team RWBY. Status: Questionable.

You then bow to her.

You: hello I'm Y/N L...

Ciel: Y/N L/N Hails from Unknown... Member of Team RWBY. Status: Questionable

Ruby: (silent for a second) Sooo... Penny! (turning back to her friend) You two were incredible out there. How do you keep control of all those swords? It's so cool!

Ciel: Penny? (looks at her watch and gestures at it) I believe it is best if we move on to our next location.

Penny: (exchanges a look with Ruby before asking Ciel) Could we have just a minute to talk?

Ciel: Well may I talk to Y/N for a minute?

You and Ruby look to one another as you nod to her.

Ciel: Who are you, here are you from, and why are you here?

she points to you and squints her eyes. You smile in response.

You: I came from a Mom and Dad, my name is Y/N and I'm here because I'm alive, Duh.

she frowns in anger and grumble.

Ciel: your insufferable.

You: bah you just need to let things be and not always question everything that is unusual, Ciel.

Ciel looks at you questionably and then thinks and smiles.

Ciel: you know what I think about it.

You smile and nod. as she walks back to Penny

Ciel: (stepping back up to Penny's side and pointing to her watch) It's been precisely one minute, ma'am.

Penny: I'll talk to you more soon, Ruby. (the two Atlesians leave, but Penny turns to give a wave of farewell to Ruby, who does the same)

Port: (coming back over the stadium speakers to announce) Our next match will begin in 15 minutes!

Ruby: (suddenly looking really excited as she clasps her hands together) Oh my gosh, that's right! It's time for-

Yang: (in the center of the field with Weiss at her side, stretching out her arms) Well, now it's our turn!

Weiss: Just remember to keep proper form.

Yang: (chuckles) Alright. (her tone shifts to talk strategy) You're from Atlas. What could we expect?

Weiss: (listing off the facts as Yang loosens up her legs as well) Well, seeing as their Kingdom, academy and armed forces are all merged as one, I think we can expect strict, militant fighters with advanced technology and carefully rehearsed strategies.

A Hero Has Risen (RWBY x Multiverse Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें