The Tournament

You and everyone else walked back to the house as you got up in front of them all to make an announcement.

You: Today I have a surprise for everyone. . .

Everyone looked at  you.

You:. . . a Tournament. I have been testing out my portal tech and made an arena of sorts to train that is PORTALable.

Everyone minus Yang and Anna groaned at the pun.

You: I will have Summer control our Aura and make it to where we will be able to bend our powers and Aura.

You pointed you index finger out on your robotic arm as you sliced open a portal to the dimension.

You: Let's go!

You walked through as everyone followed.

Everyone: Woah!

They looked around as you materialized their weapons.

You: These weapons have infinite ammo and are always available in here.

Ruby and some of the other looked at their weapons as they noticed the bracket above them.

You: we will be divided into two teams. Me, Qrow, Anna, and Pyrrha on one team and Weiss, Ruby, Jaune, Ren, Nora, Blake, Yang, and Oscar on the other it will be split into a bracket system as so. . .

You pointed to the board.

You: Qrow vs Ruby, Blake vs Me, Yang vs Pyrrha, and Weiss vs Anna. on the other side it will be Pyrrha vs Jaune, Ren vs Anna, Qrow vs Oscar, and me vs Nora. We will be balanced out on Aura And I will be limited to only Glyphs and Clones for semblances. Summer will be the announcer and fight controller. She has the ability change our aura regeneration speed. Whoever is left will go to the next bracket then the finals.

They all nodded in agreement.

You: Now Lets get started!