A Date With Fire

Emerald: (via earbud) A party guest is leaving.

Cinder: (sighs) Which one?

Emerald is shown to be dancing with Mercury.

Emerald: Ironwood.

Ironwood is shown to be walking out the door as Ozpin gives his send-off.

Mercury: (offscreen) I guess the general's had enough fun for one night.

Random code appearing on a computer screen is shown to change into a Queen chess piece.

Mercury: (via earbud) Should we intervene?

The other monitors in the room light up.

Cinder: No... we're done here.

As she starts to walk away, she notices the elevator doors opening. Ruby steps out of the elevator slowly, brandishing her weapon.

Ruby: Hello? (She stumbles due to her high-heeled shoes.) Is anyone there? Hello?

Cinder rises from her hiding place and steps out toward Ruby.

Ruby: Excuse me? You know, it's not a masquerade party, so why don't you take off that-!

Cinder produces a container of ice Dust and sends shards of ice flying at Ruby. You then block them all as Ruby looks around for you as Cinder does the same but also prepares another attack.

You, now standing in the dark as you light your eye in flames. Ruby and Cinder look in shock as she then summons a glass copy of Midnight as she attacks you. You block her diagonal swipe as you use your sword to try and stab her as she moves it out of the way. You then both hear the Elevator ding as you and Ruby look to it to see General Ironwood as you extinguish your eye. You then both look back to see Cinder gone.

In a hallway, Cinder discards two bracelets and her mask to change from her stealth suit into a black dress and enters the dance. Two guards following her crush the bracelets underfoot and are visibly confused at the sight of the crowded dance hall.

Cinder taps Emerald's shoulder.

Cinder: Oh, may I cut in?

Emerald steps aside.

Emerald: Of course.

Emerald leaves as Cinder begins to dance with Mercury.

Mercury: And how's your night been?

Cinder: Mmm... a little more exciting than expected.

Mercury: Should we be worried?

Cinder: Hardly... They'll be scratching their heads long after we finished what we came here for.

Mercury: So then what now?

Cinder: Enjoy the rest of the night. After all, it is a party.

(A/N) So I finished JPDE and so I may update more now mattering on school only. Also if you know any good RWBY fan games let me know!