Through the Portal

You waited as you felt the familiar feeling of a Portal opening as you stood by the Spider Mastermind as you watched as the black and gold portal opens signaling a new dimension opening you scanned the portal with your portal array gun AKA PAG or as you call it the "portal gun"

As you scanned it you noticed it said a name you haven't heard since you were back on earth

"Destination: Remnant"

*Flashback ??? Years ago*

(Your POV)

You and your friends walked into your room

You: you guys ready to watch the Finale of Volume 3 of RWBY!

Everyone: hell yeah!!!

You: ok let's begin!

You and your friends watch as your all shocked about Pyrrha's death as some of you are crying as you look in anger as cinder turned Pyrrha to ash as then you all watched feeling sorry for Jayne and everyone else as you all are then shocked as Ruby unleashed a flash of light from her eyes...

*Flashback ends*

You then remember watching volumes 4 and 5 as you sat in silence as you AI "Aria" spoke in your earpiece

Aria: is something wrong, sir?

You: no, no, I'm fine Aria just remembering the past.

Aria: oh ok.

You stared at the portal as you read the time and day. You see that as you watch Ruby Rose at From Dust till Dawn as she is shopping as you realize its only episode one as you look at the screen and then to the portal and back again you slip on your headphones and play your battle mix as you walk through the portal...