Fight in the Forest

Ruby: So how many Beowolves are we trying to kill again?

You: I say around 25 per person, but I'm going to go for 80!

Yang: Same! How about we make a bet whoever gets the kills the fastest has the loser buy them a drink!

You: You're on Blonde!

(Timeskip because I'm lazy)

After 2 hours of fighting I won by 5.

You: Uhg... that. was. fun.

Yang: I... Guess. I. huff. owe. you. a. drink.

You and Yang were panting from how fast you killed the Grimm. Suddenly you heard a crack of a branch and the scraping of a metal weapon, thing was the metal wasn't from Remnant.

You: Be on Guard! Someone is here!

Yang and the others noticed the odd scraping and got ready to fight.

???: Hello children... And Y/N.

You looked at the hooded figure as you saw there mask.

You:... Sammy.

Ruby looked at you

Ruby: Who?

The figure laughed at Ruby's confusion.

Samantha: Well Y/N I haven't seen you since that night on the Mother of Invention. And this must be your new girlfriend.

She used her blade and pointed at Ruby.

You: Sam. You know exactly why I left you and the others for Tex and them.

Sam: you should've stayed Y/N. For that you will die.

Your eye quickly flared up red. As Ruby and them got their weapons ready.

She then multiplied into 5 of her selves as the others blocked team RWBY from getting to you.

Y/N: Samantha! Stop! Let team RWBY go! Now!

Samantha laughed at you as you tried to slice at her.

You ignited your sword as she swung hers.

You felt the gush of find as it slammed you into a tree.

You immediately rushed her trying to dodge the wind slices. You grabbed her and threw her down a hill...

Ruby's POV

After defeating the copies me and the rest of the team rushed to aid Y/N.

Blake: Oh No!

We rushed to Blake only to see Y/N being lifted by the throat and thrown into a portal as she then jumped through it. We rush back to Ozpin to tell him what happened.

(timeskip again)

We sat on out beds in our dorm. We know that he will be back eventually, hopefully.