"It's their loss."I consoled and she nodded.

"Well thank you for being the first kind person I've encountered today. You've been a blessing and I'll come back when you've officially opened to get that book."She said getting up and gathering her stuff.

"You're welcome."I replied feeling sad for her.

Just like most of my good ideas mine came late and I had to run after her.

"Salome wait up."I called out barging through the door.

She turned around and retracted her steps towards me.

"Did I forget anything?"

"No but I just got an idea and its up to you whether to take it or not."I started.

"Okay. What's up?"She asked urging me to continue.

"I know we just met but I discovered a kitchen in the back and I was going to tear it down but if you're up for it you can rent it out from me and turn it into a bakery. My book store can become a book cafe."I pitched hoping my idea sounded as good as it was in my head.

Salome launched herself at me in an unexpected hug and we stumbled a few feet back but I was quick to hold us up.

"I love it. I don't even have to think about it. It's literally my dream come true. Thank you so much."She yelped in my ear and I chuckled.

"You're welcome."I assured her.

"What's all the hugging for and can I get some of the action?"My brother Ashton asked and we pulled apart.

Salome got one glance at him and he at her and it was like one of those moments where you know you've met your soulmate.

That had been three years ago and now I worked with my best friend and sister in law. Salome and Ashton had fallen in love fast and I'd totally shipped them. They had been married within a year and Salome got pregnant a year later. Nine months later I had a nephew called Oliver who I liked spoiling rotten.

"Good morning Sal."I greeted cheerfully entering the kitchen.

I pecked her flour coated cheek before moving to the covered bassinet where Oliver was sleeping soundly. Salome had to get in early to start with her baking and since our job was flexible she brought Oliver with her. He was the perfect baby and rarely ever made a fuss unless he was really irritated or hungry. He was his dads carbon copy and had the clearest dark eyes I'd ever seen.

"Morning Dee. There's fresh coffee and a batch of those chocolate muffins you like."She informed me.

Oliver was immediately forgotten as I dropped my bag and embarked on breakfast.

Salome laughed at my behavior but I just shrugged her off. I rarely ever had breakfast at my place. Why bother when Salome was more than capable of feeding me each morning?

"Slow down tiger or you'll get a stomach ache."Salome warned as I polished off the third muffin.

"Shut up."I replied draining my mug and rinsing it in the sink.

"I should start charging you."She threatened with a hint of a smile in her voice.

"And I'll start making you pay rent."I retorted.

"Low blow Dee. Low blow."She lamented making me laugh.

It had seemed weird making family pay rent so after she married Ashton I'd asked Salome to stop. She had argued at first but she'd given in eventually. I was very convincing.