Chapter Twenty Four

KAREEM'S POV

The first thing I noticed when I woke up in the morning was that I was buck naked and there was an equally naked tinier body next to me. It took a few moments for the fog around my mind to clear and when it finally did I couldn't help but smile from the memories that flooded my mind. My eyes landed on Diana who was sleeping on her stomach, one of her legs folded and strewn over mine and the other stretched straight. Her face was buried in the pillow, one of her hands on my chest and the other under the pillow. She was breathing softly, her hair a little frizzy but she looked beautiful nonetheless.

I smiled when she moaned, my dick twitching when I remembered how loud she had screamed my name as we had sex. I had not expected us to have sex so soon, sure I had been hoping we would but I thought Diana would hold out for a while longer. Her invite to shower with her had been a dream come true but it also freaked me out since I didn't want to ruin things with Diana by moving too fast with her. It all worked out though because once I felt her naked body against mine there was no going back. Diana was a vixen in bed, completely different from the cute nerd who read books all day and that to me only added to her charm.

"Stop staring it's ruining my sleep."Diana said her voice muffled by the pillow but her eyes were still closed.

"Good morning cupcake."I replied caressing her bare back with my fingers.

"Morning."Diana mumbled turning around so she was fully facing me.

Her eyes fluttered open and I finally got to see her brown orbs laden with sleep. We had only slept for a few hours so it was understandable why she was still sleepy.

"How are you feeling?"I asked tucking away a few stray hairs from her face.

"Sore but satiated."She replied stretching her legs so that they rubbed all over mine.

"So no regrets about last night?"I inquired.

"None, you?"

"Never."I assured her.

Diana smiled and I could resist so I leaned in to kiss her but she moved away.

"I need to brush my teeth first."Diana declared.

"I want a good morning kiss, I don't care if your teeth are brushed."I requested moving closer to her but she kept pulling away.

"You might not care but I do, besides we need to get going anyway, we're burning daylight."Diana said jumping out of bed.

Before I could reach her she ran into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. I laughed shaking my head at her antics as I pulled on a pair of boxers. While I waited for Diana to finish taking a shower as announced by the running water in the bathroom I made a few calls and replied to some messages and emails. Diana emerged half an hour later wrapped in a towel smelling as fresh as a daisy with her hair tamed into an afro.

"Can I get my kiss now?"I asked trapping her against the door.

"Nope, you haven't showered or brushed your teeth."Diana replied and before I could insist she ducked under my arm and ran from me.

"You get lucky this time princess."I said getting into the bathroom myself to get ready for our final leg of the journey.

When I got out of the bathroom freshly showered and clean I found Diana bent over the bed in a short maroon romper zipping up her suitcase. Her brown thighs were out on display teasing me and I slowly got hard the longer I kept watching her. Unable to stop myself I stalked towards her putting my hands on her waist and pulling her back so that my hard on was perfectly nestled between her ass cheeks. Diana straightened up and leaned back on my chest.