22)"I Won't Give Up"

Continue..

"just a old friend I admire"

"old friend? Aaye-" kai asked.

"not that brat" sehun said laughing.

"whatever, I'm already rejected and I'm having bubble tea with that person. Gosh! This life" kai said dramatically.

"hey! I gotta go for my job interview"

"man why were you here when you had interview today?"

"you sounded worried back then. I have to come"

"should I drop you? It may take more time through bus"

"it's fine, I will manage"

Chanyeol's POV

I don't know what they talked about but should I help sehun. He is rushing somewhere. He never told me anything. Wait! I forgot something I HAVE MY MEETING IN AN HOUR. COOL! MR. PARK YOU -

I run towards my jeep without realising that sehun might see me and yeah he did. He asked me what am I doing here and I said I have some business here. I pointed out at a shop of ladies wear. What business I had there? I'm embarrassed. I grabbed his hand and took him to my jeep. We got to our desired destination. His destination is same as me?

"I have an interview here today and its your office" sehun said chuckling, getting off the jeep.

"all the best sehunnie"

"hm, i will do my best"

I patted his head and some employees saw that. What to say now, I MESSED UP.

"are they couples?" "so cute" "Mr. Park likes boys. I have no chance", "He likes cute guys", I can hear people whispering.

"I wonder how sehun must be feeling. He is here for his interview but what he get to hear", I thought to myself.

"wait is he smiling?" I thought to myself after watching sehun being calm and smiling to the employees. He was well mannered.

"hyung I should go now" sehun said.

"huh? Yeah! All the best", I smiled back.

Sehun went to for his interview and I attended my meeting. I was wondering how was it and it wasn't as I expected. Sehun failed his first interview. He must be worried.

I got home and sehun was playing basketball in the courtyard.

"hey sehun" I shouted at him.

"hyung", he looked at me and stood still.

"isn't it too cold to play basketball?", I said

"not that much. I love playing games"

"ah! About your interview -"

"that's fine, I will do better next time"

He was unbothered. He just smiled at me and continued playing.

"Sehun" I called out. He turned at me. I looked straight at his eyes and said "it's fine, we all have to go through failure atleast once in our life". Sehun faked the smile then looked at me. He tried to hid his tears then he finally cried. He cried cause he never failed in his life. I patted his back and we went home. He promised me he will do better, he will be stronger. He said he won't give up, it's a long journey he must go through with ups and downs. He won't give up until the end.

~Author's note~

"Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker". Not all the days will be same. There will be ups and downs and you might feel like giving up but hold on! Life has a lot to offer you, remember to take that blessing and keep going. When these get heavy then it's just another opportunity to make yourself strong. Hold some weight and get better. Have a good day ahead :)