21)"I already have someone I like"

Chanyeol's POV

What does she meant by that. Am I? No! I respect people. Ah! This aayeol messed up everything. By the way, sehun look like a baby. He is so cute.

"hyung..", sehun mumbled.

He is still missing kyungsoo. If kyungsoo were here he would have already threw me out for sitting near his brother. "chanyeol hyung..", sehun mumbled again but wait did he just called out my name? MY FUCKING NAME!

Why he is so cute? Should I just accept it?

I heard a bang on the door. It was park aayeol checking on her best friend like she don't care about me. C'mon I was there too. She don't believe me. I'M HER BROTHER, HOW CAN SHE.

"sleep on your room", aayeol said suddenly.

"why?", I was a fool to said that.

"why? You wanna pull whole night. He is just sleeping. He is fine" aayeol raised her eyebrows.

"ok ok, he is your best friend. You are over protective of him, ain't you?", I said in almost teasing manner.

"What you said tonight, I need to check if my friend's virginity is safe or not"

"like really? Aayeol!! You are a kid and you said this. What's wrong with you",this  time I yelled at her. She was just a noisy kid when she left this place then why she changed so much.

"I don't have intentions to hurt you, oppa but sehun..", she paused.

"but sehun what?" I asked.

"nothing, you should sleep. Goodnight oppa"

[Next morning]

Sehun woke up with a headache and found aayeol in his room."oh lord!.. Aayeol are you crazy, atleast wash your face. You are scary" sehun mumbled.

"ooh sehun listen" she said softly in alow voice.

"huh?"

"WHY DID YOU DRINK AGAIN? I TOLD YOU NOT TO DRINK ALCOHOL", she yelled at him.

"I.. I just wanted to taste some", sehun pouted.

"oh so you taste a little bit more to got wasted. From today come home on your own"

"Ohh"

"get up and come down for breakfast"

Yeol siblings saw each other and exchanged glances.

"where is my breakfast?"

"make your own. You are old enough to yell at your older brother then why can't you just make your own breakfast?", chanyeol said having the perfectly made breakfast by himself.

Aayeol is short tempered. She took her bag pack and left.

"hey hey aayeol. I was kidding I made for you too.." I called her name but she was already gone.

"she and her tempered" I shook my head.

"hey hyung" sehun waved his hand towards me.

"ow sehunnie"

"sehunnie?"

"ow, I used to call you sehunnie so it just came out of mistake"

"I like it, you can call me sehunnie", sehun said with a smile.

"OK hyung I'm off to meet-"

"kai?", chanyeol cut sehun and said.

"huh! He message me that he wanna apologise. What happened yesterday?  why would he apologise to me?" sehun said with a confused face.

"aayeol was right, either sehun is too kind or just stupid to believe everyone out there", chanyeol thought.

"where are you suppose to meet him?" I paused. Sehun frowned his head. "so that I can drop you there" I continued.

"thanks" sehun hesitated but then agreed to go with me.

Both of them got where sehun have to meet kai and chanyeol went to his work. That's what sehun thought but chanyeol was there hiding, he can't trust kai after what happened yesterday.

"I just want to say something, uhm, how to start?", kai said.

"just say it"

"I kind of like you - you", kai pouted and put his head down.

"yeah, I know", sehun said taking a sip of his bubble tea.

"you know! when? Why?", kai yelled.

"calm down jongin. I knew this you always said that you like me. How can I not be aware of this" sehun said with a smile.

"so do you feel good about us?"

"we are friends and I never see you like that. Let's be good friends forever"

"did you just put me in friend zone", kai faked crying.

"yes I did" sehun said and they laughed.

"tell me the reason to reject me", kai asked.

"I already have someone I like" sehun said blushing.

"What the heck! Who's that lucky one?" kai said teasing sehun.