2)"Met my brother or that was just my imagination"

The next day when sehun was done with his football practice he looked for chanyeol. He wanted to apologise for being rude yesterday. He waited there for almost 4 hours after the practice was over but chanyeol didn't came. It was raining but sehun was still there waiting for chanyeol.

"Sehun!"

A man with good looks, height and personality come out of somewhere.

"Huh! Hyung.. " said sehun and then stood motionless there.

"Yes, it's me. Your brother" said kyungsoo ; he is sehun's elder brother.

"you must be sad about what I did" sehun asked.

"hmm, I'm sad. You're not a bad guy then why did you talked rudely with chanyeol?"

"if you're here to take his side then.." and sehun bursted in tears. Tears falling down his cheeks continously.

"I miss you hyung. Why did you leave me?" Sehun asked his brother

"hey! Be a man, don't cry"

"Men can cry too" said sehun wiping his tears.

"you left me in this world alone. No one loves me, no one cares about me" sehun said.

"chanyeol loves you, he cares about you" said kyungsoo with a smile.

"he wants to take your position in my life. Its not happening ever. Only you're my brother. He is just a friend I knew for a long time" said sehun and ran away.