9)"Pushing Her Isn't The Solution"

[Sehun and jongin in changing room before sehun heard chanyeol and his sister's conversation]

"chanyeol hyung has a sister and on top of that she is none other than football champion aayeol" said kai who is amazed, kind of a fan of aayeol.

"does that matter? We gonna win today at any cost. Let's go!" said sehun with passion burning in his eyes.

"ain't we are supposed to pick the gloves?" asked kai.

"ow! I don't remember where they are kept"

"on the left side of goal net of other team" kai said even without realising that now he have to pick it up.

"ah!! Shit!" kai got frustrated.

"you gotta be careful next time" said sehun with a sarcastic smile.

"you got me this time" "OK! Meet you in the ground"

"huh! Bye"

[Continue when sehun called chanyeol the one who killed his brother]
Sehun looked down at the ground and drop some tears on the ground. He wiped it after few seconds and run towards the ground with a smile or I should say with a fake smile.

Aayeol watched him with curiosity.

Aayeol POV

What made him cry? He is just pretending to be tough. Chanyeol oppa can help him. I should tell him.

Announcement : all the players should gather on the ground within 5 minutes.

I should go, I'll tell him later after winning. Yes, keep calm aayeol. We will win. WE WILL SURELY WIN.

Author POV

[On the football ground]
Announcement:Captain aayeol and captain sehun come forward for the toss.

"so he is the captain, poor creature", aayeol thought and smirked.

"What's up this yeol siblings? Getting in my way. Whatever! She gonna lose to me", sehun thought and he smirked too.

Sehun's team won the toss. Everything was on sehun's side, they gonna win the match until aayeol slides the ball and took the control. Sehun was already angry with chanyeol and now aayeol made him even much more angrier. He went beside her and instead of taking the ball, he pushed aayeol. Referee gave sehun a yellow card and match halt for 10 minutes. Everyone knows that sehun is someone who can't even swear, he is delicate and soft then why did he pushed aayeol.

[Sehun and jongin were at the changing room]
Aayeol barged in without even a knock in boys changing room.

"where is that coward?" she shouted.

"Don't you have manners, you can't brag in boys room" said sehun slightly loud.

"how dare you pushed me" aayeol exclaimed holding sehun by his collar with her arm bleeding.

Sehun was not sure why he did that. He was sorry, he was about to apologise to aayeol but chanyeol came in, separated aayeol and sehun and took aayeol out of boys changing room.

Aayeol bursts into tears in his brother's arms and chanyeol put his hand on aayeol's head calming her down. Now match was postponed as the captain aayeol was injured.