12)"I don't wanna dig in more"

[Next day in the school]

"hey sehunnie", aayeol shouted in the corridor.

"What are you supposed to do? Don't shout my nickname out loud in school",sehun actually panicked.

"haha, why not? I will", aayeol teased him and asked if he don't like his brother.

"I - I.." sehun tried to speak but he don't know how to explain it to aayeol.

"ok don't but why you pushed me?"

"I just wants to win", sehun said.

"you're a bad liar! Play fair next time. Let's see if you can still beat me" and she did a smirk.

"you are competitive" sehun exclaimed and laughed at her silliness.

"atleast I'm not like you saying yehet, bwaahah, you idiot", said aayeol.

"I'm leaving for class and not talking to you again" sehun said whiling pouting.

"I'm leaving too, let's go home together" aayeol said.

[Jongin and sehun in the class]

"why are we talking in between the class?" sehun whispered as they were talking while the teacher was teaching.

"it's a important thing I'm confused about... Did you pushed aayeol intentionally?", jongin whispered.

Sehun pretended that it wasn't hearable to him and signed him to talk after the class. Sehun don't want people to dig more into it. He lied about his meeting with an old friend and run off the school.