17) After 4 Years

A break of 4 years of sehun and aayeol's academic year and now they are supposed to come back.

[After 4 years]

"am I supposed to carry your luggage too?", sehun asked aayeol who dropped her luggage after she saw her brother at the airport welcoming them.

"please, please", aayeol said and ran off to her brother.

Aayeol hugged her brother and then sehun came taking out the luggage. Chanyeol was literally shocked like who wouldn't? Sehun grew taller, muscular, smarter, more handsome and looked like a Prince might be even better than that. Chanyeol's jaw dropped after seeing him but he pretended and shook it off.

"hey sehun", chanyeol only managed to said that.

"hey hyung" said sehun with a smile.

Chanyeol's POV

Wait! Did he just call me hyung? Hyung? He is not mad at me anymore. Thank god, finally!

"shall we go? I wanna meet tobenie and mom dad", aayeol said hurriedly.

"who's tobenie?" asked sehun

"I told you yesterday, he is our new dog, fool"

"ah! I remember now"

After reaching home Mr. Park and Mrs. Park welcomed them.

"so we are finally home. This feeling" aayeol said as she sat down on the sofa.

"it's not my home although" sehun thought to himself.

"and sehun you are my best friend" aayeol said then paused for a moment. "huh!" sehun replied. "so you're like a little brother to me" aayeol continued.

"am I not enough for you?", chanyeol teased aayeol.

"Everyone was so weird there!" aayeol exhaled.

"what's wrong aayeol?" chanyeol asked.

"nothing hyung, people saw us as couple and it frustrated her", sehun replied instead.

"like c'mon can't a boy and a girl friends. Is it obvious for them to be a couple? This mentality, I swear I hate this", aayeol said with angry expression.

"relax kid, this wasn't a big deal" said chanyeol.

"not a big deal? OPPA!", aayeol nearly jumped off the sofa.

"Hey you're getting angry on other's perceptions. Don't worry too much it's normal for them to see a girl and a boy like couple"

"then why not two boys as couple or two girls as couple? Ugh! I told you people don't respect LGBTQ+ community" aayeol said in frustration.

"chill out, we are going out for dinner", said chanyeol that cooled aayeol down, who gonna say no to food and on top of that aayeol, NEVER! She is a big foodie.

~Author's note~

People still bash people from LGBTQ+ community. Just because one love someone of the same gender doesn't make them less of a human. So respect them, they are humans like us. Remember it's a safe place for everyone and thank you for reading!
(≧◡≦) ♡