18)"Who, Zdklin?"

The next day without wasting any time sehun started applying for jobs so that he can pay back chanyeol as soon as possible. But finding and getting a job in that competitive environment wasn't easy. Good that sehun knew what hard work is and did his best.

[Notification on sehun's phone]

Zkdlin : If you're already back, can't you spare some time for your long time friend too.

Oohsehun : I'm sorry but who are you?

Zkdlin : you forgot me this early.

"What the hell is wrong with that guy?. He have a private account, I can't even see his pics and wait! HE HAVE 9.6M FOLLOWERS, for god sake. Why is he messaging me?fake followers. Ah! These scammers" sehun talked with himself and put his phone down and took a quick shower before meeting up with his school friends.

Sehun reached the school and saw a well built man, 6 feet tall, brown glowing skin smiling towards him and waved his hand in excitement. Sehun waved back though he knew nothing about this beautiful man or he does?

"hey mann, after a long time", that beautiful man said patting sehun's shoulder.

"yeah!", sehun said in low voice who is still not aware of that beautiful young man is none other than his friend kai.

"sehunnn, you forgot me. Ugh! Why?", kai whined.

"Jongi-n.." sehun whispered.

"owh! It's me, your favourite friend"

Sehun dropped his jaw and checked kai from toe to head. "man you used to be a kid who wore glasses, you were soft back then what's with this abs, woah! Hard huh!" sehun said touching Kai's abs muscle and both of them laughed.

"What about you dude? A nerd who became this hot after spending years in Canada" taemin said teasing sehun.

"you both!", said sehun laughing out loud.

"let's meet others", kai said.

They entered the school hall and all the memories just pass by them. Indeed school life is the best. They met their old friends and had good time together and sehun drank too much alcohol, let's call him wasted. Kai don't know whom to call so he called aayeol and told her about the situation. Aayeol got there to pick sehun.

"thanks kai, so considerate of you for calling me", said aayeol who was out of breath.

"calm down, why were you rushing to here. Trust me I won't harm your best friend" kai said in almost teasing manner.

"I can't let him get hurt. He is precious you know." aayeol said taking sehun by her side.

"you are concern about him way too much. He isn't a child anymore"

"neither any less, Mr. Gucci ambassador",said aayeol.

"aye! Thanks. Do you want any help to take him home. He is big to carry for a small body like you"

"even if I was big enough to carry him I won't carry him in my arms. Ah! This smell! How much he drink?" said aayeol moving her head in the opposite direction of Sehun's mouth.

"how will you take him home?", kai asked with a pout.

"I already told oppa about him. He must be here anytime. Thanks by the way"

Chanyeol watching all that from a distance was a little proud of his younger sister who finally grew up and don't joke around until..