7)"I Was Mesmerised For A Moment"

That girl came back and tapped on jongin's shoulder and said "hey nini, let's go".

Seeing this chanyeol shouted "you stupid girl, do you go around and tap boys shoulder?"

Sehun's POV

This hyung! What's wrong with him. What make him so worried? Do he like jongin, he just smiled to him a moment before and now shouting at a girl just because she tapped on jongin's shoulder. Does, does he like this girl?

Author's POV

While sehun was asking himself those questions, the silence was broke by the girl.

"oppa, I didn't beat him to death. It was just a tap. A T-A-P" she said.

"whatever! You can't go around touching boys", said chanyeol.

"I can't believe you are saying this. C'mon oppa it's just a - ugh! I'm done. I'll complain to dad" and she walk while banging her legs on the ground and kicked the football coming her way.

"as short tempered as me" said chanyeol laughing on his sister.

"she is your sister?" asked sehun excitedly

"yeah! She is. She is really like me, haha"

Sehun and jongin went to changing room and sehun talked with himself.

Another sehun POV

Ah! She is his sister and I thought - I'm stupid sometimes. It's cool that chanyeol hyung don't like anyone. He is really -

I stopped myself for a second and I can't believe I'm talking about someone I hate to see around me. C'mon sehun wake up just because he look after you a night you thought he is a nice guy. He is just a boy you know, your brother's best friend. I should focus on the match rather than on this man.

Author POV

Sehun is slightly confused about his feelings. How he see chanyeol? As a brother, as just a human or he like him as a man?