14)"staying at his home"

Aayeol looking at the clock waiting for her brother to arrive and after an hour of wait there is a bang on the door.

"coming right away oppa", aayeol rushed towards the door, out of breath and after opening it she saw sehun standing and shivering in cold.

"get in soon" aayeol pulled sehun in and offered him some tea.

"What are you doing here? At 12"

"is your oppa back?"

"no"

"isn't it late to meet him?" aayeol asked with a confused face.

"just wanna know something"

"wait! He is already late and now you.. You don't want my brother to rest"

"that's right actually, should I leave" and sehun left his place and walked towards the door.

"hey!spend night here. Its too cold to go back home now" aayeol said with concerned.

"no thanks, what if you trying to beat me or something" sehun acted like he was already beaten up.

Aayeol clenched her fists "you bratty kid"

Sehun and aayeol both were talking then they heard another bang on the door and aayeol rushed to open it but sehun stopped her by saying that she should be alert when her parents aren't home and should not open the door quickly.

Sehun's investigation started
"hello, who's there?"

"it's me, aayeol"

"who me? Mister you don't have a name"

"aayeol it's your brother, open the door it's cold outside", chanyeol got frustrated.

Sehun opened the door. Seeing sehun standing there instead of aayeol chanyeol got flustered. He froze there for a moment and then came in.

"why sehun is here?" chanyeol asked aayeol while unpacking his bag.

"its too cold so I asked him to stay for the night" aayeol said

"you don't even asked me"

"What's there to ask, oppa! He have something to ask to you that's why he is here"

Chanyeol sat on the sofa and looked at sehun sweating in this cold weather.

"why are you sweating? Are you fine, sehun?"

"yeah I'm fine"

"He was dancing like a monkey minutes ago, maybe that's why. Ah! whatever I'm going to bed" aayeol waved her hand.

"where am I supposed to sleep?" sehun asked aayeol.

"with oppa"

Chanyeol and sehun stood from the sofa, their eyes were widened. 

"What you want me to do then? He can't sleep in the hall, not even at mom dad's room he is a cry baby he will cry if we left him in ground floor while our rooms are in 1st floor. Just move you two. its already late, I'm going to bed, bbye"

Chanyeol and sehun looked at each other then they moved to the 1st floor.