5)"He is still here for me?"

Continue..

After that woman left, sehun faints making chanyeol worried.

Next day, sehun woke up and found chanyeol next to him, holding his hand. He noticed that chanyeol was there the whole night taking care of him as he got fever. Sehun smiled when he saw chanyeol beside him. After Sehun's parents and elder brother kyungsoo died no one was there to look after him. Yes! The one sehun met in the football ground was just his imagination. His brother died in a accident.

"Ahh!..", chanyeol woke up making this noise.

Sehun don't know how to react so he pretend to be  asleep again.

"Sehun is still sleeping, should I make something for him?" said chanyeol in a low soft voice that's so unusual of him then he checked sehun's temperature putting his hand on his head and sehun don't know why but his heart flutters.

Chanyeol thought that he can't leave him alone and asked himself "Should I wake him up?"

And there's sehun watching and giggling.

"Hyung.. ", said sehun.

"did he just call me hyung?" Chanyeol asked himself. Chanyeol was froze for a moment.

"I don't have an appetite, don't worry. I'll have something on my way to school"

"you can't go there today, you're sick"

"I have to go, I have football match today"

"you have fever, you can't -", before chanyeol can finish sehun took chanyeol's hand and put it on his head and asked "do you still think I have fever anymore?"

Chanyeol can't take his eyes of sehun. He is white as milk but moreover his eyes, they were sparkling. Those beautiful small eyes were sparkling because he wanna play football. Chanyeol was amazed about how dedicated sehun is. Chanyeol took few steps back, he was not able to say anything for a moment until sehun said 'hyung' again.

"I should go now", said sehun.

Sehun grabbed chanyeol's hand and whine like a child.

"I really wanna go, hyung please say yes"

Chanyeol eyes were wide open, his jaw dropped. Although chanyeol has a sister, he can't resist seeing a kid whining over football.

"yeah go! Make sure to make a goal atleast", chanyeol only managed to say this.

"hyung just see, how I'm gonna win this match", said sehun with his eyes burning in passion.

They went to school together and then a girl came.

"oppa, what are doing here?", a girl asked.

"Ahh! You.. ", said chanyeol.

Continue..