Feelings

Sorry.. this isn't a story update.. i just wanna tell my feelings here..

My "bestfriend" is a Jikook and Vhope shipper.. when I am taekook and namjin shipper.. I dont hav any problem about that.. everyone hav their own choice..

But things are getting worse.. lets talk about something recent happend..

All of us knew about Jungkook and jimin's lift in black swan.. thats lift get compliant from every army .. ships dont matter here

Everyone will agree how gracefully its done by them..

So me and friend were talking about namjin.. suddenly she said "what you guys even found in Taekook.. They literally look like best friends.. I mean from where you guys found those moments. When Jungkook is with jimin all the time.. "

If that was before i would say something. But as time I learn something from Namjoon dont reply just proof them.. so I stay quite..

She again said "i watch every shipping video but in all of them taekook look the most you know fan made one. "

This time i reply "but still they are number 1 when jikook is 4 .. "

She "korean fans support jikook more than Taekook cuz they whice is more real"

Me "Japan is the capital of taekook nations.. jikook didnt hav any capital right?"

She "than tell me any taekook video .. I will watch.. expect fan mades stories.. (ff) "

Me"actually i dont see videos .. but."

She "so you read stories in wattpad .. oh. No no you write now ha ha ha"

Before I can reply .Someone came .. and while she was talking with the other person. I left..

Actually i feel bad when she talk about my writing.. she is the beautiful one between us. She a hav things i want.. but i dunno why she envy me.. she is good at editing.. when I dont knkw anything about that.. cuz i dont want to..

When she talk about writing i feel hurt.. I know i being childish now.. but still..

Jikook hav more touchy .. lifting .. moments than taekook . So it doesn't mean our is fake..

I am just sad  about that she doesn't respects my ship..

Edit...

So yesterday.. some one was telling from where we got taekook moments if jk is with jimim all the time .. here is the answer..

A picture speak thousands of words

(Kook know whom he belongs to.. )

In the end of the day people returns to their home (safe place)