misunderstand

(Ignored the mistakes)

"Jungkook.. He is a monster.. "

"I know" jungkook replied and wear a earring..

"Jungkook.. He will harm you

"Maybe" Jungkook replied and wear another earring

"He dont love you kook.. He never can"

"Maybe.. He don't " jungkook replied and wear rings..

"He will just gave you pain"

"Hmm..Can you pass me the eyeliner?" as jungkook replied Jimin throw him that eyeliner..

"Can't you get it prince jungkook.. He is a fucking monster.. Why you still going again.. Didn't he already rape you many time" Jimin blasted infront of jungkook.. Who doesnt care.. He was still getting ready just like "he" like.. Jungkook pause after sometime

"You are right prince..jimin" Jungkook get up from his seat.. Stand front of a big mirror.. Checking himself so he won't miss something "he" like.. He look at jimin who was giving him a smile.. Jungkook also smile at him.. They were looking each other though the mirror..

"But.. Isn't that monster is our husband.. And king..?" jimin smile vanish as jungkook said thoes words.."I can't let him go.. Like you did.. And also i cant cheat with his adviser like you are try to doing.. He is not a monster.. You guys made him that.. and i will change him..He will be like before..you must afraid of him but i dont.. You must hate him.. But i dont... So dont ever try to stop me again.. You must forget that I am also his Queen.. And he raped me thats true but he also made love me so many times"

Jimin was silent.. Cuz every words were nothing but true.. Jungkook about to leave.. But Jimin again stop him..

"Let's see.. How much you will love him when you will see his half burn face.... His most hands are also burn.. Chest also burn.. In short his all body is half burn.... I am a cheater.. But Is it my fault that he that ugly when his adviser is that handsome.. You will also fall for someone.. Cuz that monster not gonna let you see him.. Touch him.. Even if he did.. You will see how much ugly he his.. I am sure you didnt see him.. That' why you so call love him.. Prince jungkook remember being a queen is easy here.. But being his wife isnt that easy.. I warn you.. Remember and being V's wife pff.."

Jungkook just look at jimin's red face bcuz of anger..he smile at him and said

"I will remove his mask.... You will see him again.. And for your information I already see him in light.. And believe he is the most handsome man i ever seen.. " jungkook leave the room.. He doesnt care what jimin was shouting..

10 mins later..

Jungkook was standing in front of a big door.. He took a deep breathe..

"Open the door" Jungkook gave command to the guards...

The door open.. Jungkook enter in that room.. That room doesn't have any lights.. Just the moonlights were coming from the big windows..

"You are late... " Jungkook hear a cold voice.. That voice was belong to the " monster".. Jungkook walked to the monster who was sitting on chair looking outside.. Had a wine glass in his hands..

"Sorry" Jungkook answer and sat on his lap.. The monster sigh and hold jungkook's wrist.. And place his wine glass on a table whice was beside him...

Jungkook touch his face.. the burn side actually.. The monster didnt say anything.. He was looking at the younger's eyes.. Jungkook get up a little and kiss his(m) burn side..