acid

Someone come to tae .. who was back facing that person .. that person make tae turn to him and throw a bottle .. and ran away..

AHhhhhhhHhh ... Helppppppppp
Ahhhhh.. eomomaaaaa. ... AHhhhhhhHhh ...

A old man who saw all of this went to him with a bottle of water. . "Let me help you dear" that man pour water on tae's face .. "ahhh Ahhhhhh emomaaaaa helpppp ahhhhhhh" that old man called police and ambulance..

At hospital...

"Kim tae hyung" jin asked a nurse who was passing by him "in room 304" "thanks" jin and namjoon ran  to that room .. when they enter they found a whole face bandage tae hyung with jimin who was holding his hand.. jin went to tae .. look at him than sat beside jimin . That's it.
Namjoon was doing all talking and etc

"That boy was really pretty" a police officer said that to another one "Indeed he was.. there was a reason him being jeon jungkook's mate" other officer turn at to the officer "You mean the best lawyer of South Korea .. dude he never lose case .. indeed that boy will get justice" 

Who knows what God written on your destiny.. God plans are always insane .. you can't never imagine what gonna happens next..
.
.
.
.
.

"Mr.park  don't worry I will handle your case.. I will make sure that
Your son will get as less that punishment can be.. you get my words . And jeon jungkook is a man of his words." Mr.park smile a little ... "ok than bye mr.jeon" jungkook's phone rang.. "hello" with a shocking face jungkook looked at me.park.. but mr.park just gave him a smirk "you gave me your word me.jeon"

Did you ever feel you lost everything that what jungkook was feeling.. he was the best lawyer..but when his own love need him the most .. he will fought for the criminal . He also knows that no one will take his loves case when they will know he is the one who will be against them..

.

.

.

.

Ok so. . I know I am such good author.. I always wrote love things like this one .. ┌(・。・)┘♪

..

Ok .. I m sry if u guys don't like this(;;;・_・)
.
.
.
.
Btw if you want more parts than comment pls. 

Also you guys want justice or not.. 

Thanks for reading