HIV

True love is who stay with you when you are sick and weak .

2018.....

Is jeon jungkook and Kim Taehyung dating?

Is famous model KTH is gay?

Is Jeon corporation owner son jeon jungkook is gay?

*Ring. Ring *

"Hello ? "

"Lets break up"

"My fault?"

" Everything"

"I hope you find someone who love you more than me"

"Oh believe me I will . Bye . Don't dare to call me again. "

"Ok"

The call ended . How can  a person be that cruel . He doesn't even care about the person who was with him in his blue and grey.  He was with him when he was nothing now , everything changed . Just because of a picture .

2020....

In a press conference...

"Please ask me only few questions . I am tried . "

When is your wedding ?

25 june

Is miss sana and you are actually going to marry?

What type of question is that? We are dating for past 6 month and yeah we are .

Mr . Kim Taehyung post a new photo in Instagram ? Did you saw that?

No comment , also thank you for coming . I really appreciate . But i will take my leave . Its been 1 and half hour already.thanks for coming once again .

He rushed out from that place and direct went to his car but suddenly someone came and gave him a paper and left .. jungkook open that paper when he finally got inside his car.

Take care of her .
Wish you a happy married life kook .

-KTH

Jungkook just put that on this pocket . He sigh and open the Instagram .

 He sigh and open the Instagram