~53~

"Rumi!"Hawks shouted as both he and Katsuki were able to spot the other in front of a local gym.

"Your wings!Wow they look even bigger than before!"

"You think so,it took a couple extra week's to get some of the longer ones back."

"Are we gonna fucken go in or not?"Katsuki commented budding in the catch up between the to,Miruko was quick to pull Katsuki by the shoulder closer to her reach.

"You better not fucken!-"Katsuki was cut off by Miruko rubbing her fist in the other's hair.

"Your still as adorable and bratty as ever.Come on I need to do some more works on my legs there great and all but I need to train more the Nomus I fought during that whole war put me to work."

The group made there way into the gym,Hawks and Miruko went together to work on leg exercises while Katsuki went to do his own thing complaining that the two would slow him down.

~~~~

"So how's the whole program thing going,Hawks?"

"Better than expected I've talked to only Touya but from what some of the volunteers and nurses have told me a few are very open and compliant,it's better than I expected I thought there would be more of a fuss but like Touya told me he alike the other's are tired of fighting I thought he was getting a little you know but now I know what he meant by that."

"Huh?And what's that."

"They don't want to fit for what they believe in no more,no matter how angered and how much they crave change there ready to give up.It sounds sad but it's like they all accepted it and so quickly might I add."

"I can come by during my patrol break's if you want."

"You'd want to?"

"Well like you said you haven't talked to them and I have a feeling it has to do with what you told me about Twice,maybe I can help put their trust in heroes again or at least heroes like me."Miruko laughed as she finished her sentence.

"Maybe...I'm cool with it we just got to make sure the commission knows there very tight on who's allowed in since well ex notorious villain's and all, the other factor being the progress we are making with rehabilitating them could mess up do to just one person."

"None of there families tried coming huh?"

"The youngest Todoroki Shouto wanted to as soon as I told him I visited but I had to let him down he was very understanding and every time I see him he ask about Touya.I feel bad because I just want Shouto to be happy I guess but I'm not sure seeing Shouto again would make Touya feel good or bad."

"Are you dumb?"Miruko questioned with an offended expression Hawks was hesitant to answer.