~50~

"Come on Eri let's take a break for now."Aizawa told Eri as she stopped her quirk the little girl having worked herself a little to hard seeing how out of breath she was as she struggled to get her quirk to work.

"You good?"Katsuki asked Hawks as he handed the other a water bottle,Hawks nodded a smile on his face as he uncapped the water bottle and started to drink it.

A couple more minutes passed and then the group decided to give it another go,at one point Eri began to cough as she rubbed her nose she sneezed and Hawks let out a squawk in pain,Eri was quick to stop using her quirk in fear,Katsuki stayed stunned as he watched as Hawks suddenly let a tear fall down his cheek to the cement.

"Hawks are you ok?"Aizawa questioned Eri was quick to grab onto the others leg in fear.

"I feel it!"Hawks shouted as a smile made its way to his face.

"YOU STUPID BIRD YOU SCARED US!"Katsuki yelled in anger as he folded his arms a pout on his face he would have hit the other over the head for pulling that trick but was still slightly concerned.

Hawks stood up from the ground,he attempted to crane his neck towards his back he was quick to start taking his shirt off as he couldn't see the holes in his shirt properly.Aizawa was quick to place a hand over Eri's eyes Katsuki let out a snort at that.Then the group filled with shock.

"THERE"S A FEATHER ON YOUR BACK!"Present Mic yelled in excitement.Hawks let out a happy chirp as he told Katsuki to take a picture so he could see.Hawks did not want to attempt to fly the small feather into his vision fearing that the one feather could be gone in an instant.

As Katsuki did so Hawks was quick to thank Eri giving the little girl a big grin.Eri gave Hawks an uneasy look but Hawks was quick to reassure her that he was fine and he was so grateful for what she did.

"But it's just one."Eri pointed out.

"One's a start I'm so thankful you were able to this your gonna be a great hero if you decide to go that path."Hawks offered Eri a fistbump which she accepted and returned her own small fist to connect with Hawks own fist.

Katsuki showed the picture he took to the other and Hawks was quick to snatch the phone in disbelief.

"I'll be back to stopping villains in no time.I can't believe I might be able to help people again.Come here!"Hawks pulled Katsuki by the neck and snatched Aizawa and Present Mic into a hug Eri let out a small laugh at AIzawa's uncomfortable expression and Katsuki cursing.

~~~~

"Thanks for the food pup I'm gonna start heading out."Hawks was quick to eat his food ok he may be a little over his head here but he was excited,Katsuki had made himself and Hawks lunch and while Katsuki was taking his time Hawks was practically vacuuming his food,Hawks was going down to the newly built reforment building where today Toga and Spinner will be allowed accesses, Compress still had to wait although to be fully cleared but Toga and Spinner where going to be the first villains to be reformed,Hawks was quick to jump on the offer of showing the two around there was officers on sight along with nurses and a few therapist and counseling workers.