~31~

Hawks alpha yelled at him to go back to the omega.To stay.But he knew, right now citizens needed a hero a symbol like everyone always said totally not because the commission would scold him for not being at an alert!

As Hawks came back to his apartment his entered his room looking over at the other who was clearly asleep.He started to take of his gear and just left on his underwear and went to the bed getting under the covers.His wings ached a bit.He looked at Dabi and grabbed the others hand rubbing thumb over the knuckles.He placed his wing over the other and moved closer to the omega,pulling him to his chest as he smelled the other.

Hawks stayed like that for a bit,4:37 on the dot.

He smiled as he to fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~

"Wake the fuck up!"Dabi yelled as he tried once again to move the wing holding him down to the bed.

When Dabi woke up to say he was shocked to find himself face first into Hawks chest is an understatement he tried to move and detangle himself but the other kept giving him warning growls in his sleep!Dabi then decided after a couple minutes to slap the others face until he woke up.

"Ahh!What was that for?"Hawks squawked as he received another blow from Dabi.

"Ok!I get it i'm up!"Hawks said as he grabbed the others wrist to stop the assault.Hawks still hadn't moved his wing from atop of Dabi he moved a bit to give the other room noticing how close dabi was but didn't move his wing.

"I got league business birdy,move your wing so I can get up change and head out."Dabi said as he once again tried to pry the wing off himself.

"Sorry...is it something I should know?"Hawks asked as he moved his wing off the other.

"A project shouldn't be ready until later although that's all you need to know for now."Dabi spoke as he got out of the bed,he stretched his arms and back and then grabbed his pants and belt from the floor starting to change.Hawks stared at the burn scars as Dabi stretched each pull seemed more like a forceful tug Dabi glanced at the other Hawks quickly looked away.

"Can't resit to look,huh?"Dabi spoke with a smirk as he started to put on his belt.

"Does it hurt?"Hawks his scent holding a little concern.

"Not anymore I got used to the pain."Dabi answered as he finished doing his belt he looked at Hawks and noticed the alphas frown.

"I-take care of them better now.Sometimes I don't even feel them and when I do I like the pain so its nothing to be concerned about,I can take care of myself."Dabi said his omega taking more control of his words than he though,his omega didn't want the alpha to worry or be upset.

"Well that good I guess.'Hawks said he looked at the others eyes noticing the wide pupils like his heat Hawks recalled.He gave a subtle sniff of the air so the other couldn't notice and the only thing he can get was crave and must please.Hawks realized,Dabi's omega wanted to be praised but he didn't directly want to say it.