~47~

The next day Dabi was in his cell drinking the water from his breakfast but then an officer came by and handed Dabi a letter through the bars Dabi looked at it confused before opening it.

'This is an invitation to join the newly decided rehabilitation program for villains.The program would rely on villains taking part of the activities that the program provided as well as weekly therapy sessions,if you choose to take part in the program you will be taken to receive help for any health issues you may have.Participants will have to wear quirk restraints and will have the chance of parole.More information about the program bellow,please note rut and heat rooms will be provided but suppressants will not be give to any participants in the program unless health issues call for it.'

The commission,there was no way Dabi was gonna go back there.He crumbled the note and stuffed it inside the pillow case the jail provided.He rather just go to Tartarus.Or just die all together like he fully intended.

~~~~

"Your up already?"Katsuki asked as he made his way to the kitchen were Hawks was leaning on the table with his laptop.

"I woke up a little bit early so I can get ready for the broadcast."Hawks reasoned.

"I'm going with you,I'll wake icy-hot up .Give us five minutes and then we can go."Katsuki said and Hawks nodded going back to the document.When Katsuki and Shouto returned the two were both dressed and ready to head out.

Before leaving the house Hawks made sure to grab three scent patches just incase.As the three made their way to the hero commission all still tried while doing so they stayed quiet all three were in deep thought of what was to come more or less the reaction that will come.

When they made it inside the building Hawks lead Katsuki and Shouto away from the camera that will be streaming the broadcast.Hawks and a handler both went in front of the camera another male alpha handler gave them the count down before the broadcast started.

"Good day to anyone who's watching this.I am here behalf of the commission,I am currently with the wing hero Hawks as you can see and we would like to announce are new program.The hero commission has created rehabilitation quarters for those who can't receive help do to the stereotype they may face,the rehabilitation participants will be villains.The hero commission wishes to give villains a second chance and not let there quirks or lives go to waste.The number two hero will continue."

"I would first like to thank all the heroes who were apart of the battle that happened.Now I will go over the rehabilitation project, I am in favor of this plan and will support it in any way I can.I truly believe that villains deserve to be heard to be understand,society is quick to place judgement on someone for doing bad things without knowing the full story.I believe all villains stories deserve to be heard,with all my heart and power I will do anything to help those who never received help."

"I would like to introduce the first participants that we wish to attend this project.Please note that these people have a choice and we do not wish for the public to criticize are decision. As I was saying,the first villains we wish to reform are well known do to what they've done and the impact they had on society and people.I would like to publicly like to invite the league of villains to join in being reformed.I promise to help heroes and villains make amends and have your stories heard.I would like to thank everyone from listening for now this is Hawks sinning out."