~34~

Hawks got a text from Dabi telling him he was down the block from his apartment and Hawks came out it was starting to get dark but not to dark.Hawks dressed causal a bomber black jacket a white shirt and light blue jeans.Since it was getting dark Hawks decided to leave his wings out no need to be in a disguise if most can't see you.

"Turn around birdie."Dabi said as he gave a small chuckle ass Hawks walked passed the alley he was hiding in,Hawks turned around and his eyes lit up as he noticed the others appearance.

"Really?"Hawks asked as he noticed said hoodie was the one he gave to Dabi.

Dabi smirked and walked along side Hawks.

"Your lucky it looks good on you."Hawks said as he linked his and Dabi's arms together and looked at the other in his hoodie he gave a low whistle and changed his scent to grateful alpha so the other could notice,Dabi chuckled and gave his own scent grateful omega.

"Well birdy I thought i'd try something new and your hoodie is quiet comfortable-you mentioned food."Dabi said changing the subject he felt like he can feel eyes on the back of his neck.

"Oh right I had this place in mid its smaller than the other one I wanted to go to but I figured it be better I assumed you probably were gonna wear your villainy clothes so I just came up with an idea real quick."Hawks said he smelt the air and can smell a tiny bit of guilt coming off the other.He quickly rushed to explain that it wasn't a big deal and that he's glad Dabi can make it.

"Shut up you parrot."Dabi said as he unlinked their arms.The two went on talking about different things on their way there Dabi asked about the new house and Hawks told him his pup would be coming over the weekend to help.Dabi nodded.Hawks and Dabi entered the little restaurant they sat down on a booth and Hawks detached a couple of feather and kept them in the air hovering over them Dabi raised an eyebrow at this.

"It's not you or anything just i'm getting a weird feeling."Hawks answered Dabi's thoughts.

"Whatever what you gonna pick and please don't say some random chicken food you've had enough of that at your old place."Dabi said with a small laugh.

"You pick for us."Hawks said and handed the menu to Dabi.

Dabi looked through and his eyes lit up as he seen something formula.When someone came around to take his order Hawks got up and went to the bathroom to make sure Dabi's surprise wasn't ruin.When he came back he started up another conversation with Dabi the both joking.

"It's been getting so lonely without my pup I miss him so much now it's most likely cause-"Hawks cut himself off and blushed as he twired some of his feathers in the air.

"Spit it out birdie.It's not like It could be worse then your den."Dabi said jokingly.

"Hey low blow I thought you said you liked my den."Hawk said slightly disappointed.

"Villain remember i'm always low and I do but really a bunny stuffed animal?"Dabi questioned with a laugh recalling a bunny stuff animal on Hawks side draw.